Cuban 2010

A small selection of photos from the museum, many were there, someone might have heard of him,
Well, because there are those who know and do not know about the existence of this museum of military equipment.

The legendary 34-ka

Inspiring a genuine respect for the IS-2.

SU-152 "St. John's wort».

And on their background kind of kid - "Stewart»

Then we went to the hangar, where there is armor. I think in a very good condition. BA-27M, participated in the battles at r.Halhin Gol in 1939.

And several interesting exhibits. Medium Tank Mk5, 1918. I do not know how many of them left in the world, but probably not much.

Light Tank Vickers-Armstrong. Mass production in 1937. Plate in front of him says that the tank remained in one piece. It's not even a rarity ...

MkII Matilda Infantry Tank III

English heavy tank Conqueror 1954. Received in exchange for Soviet tank KV. Sorry not written in any HF. But the car again commands respect their views.

American Medium Tank M3, the development in 1941.

One of the most interesting for me halls - Hall of German armor. And meets visitors product gloomy Teutonic genius tank - Mine trawl. Founded in 1942 in a single copy. Somehow I remembered the "March of the Empire" from "Star Wars."

Once upon a time I wanted to buy this model of heavy tractor semi-tracked 12t Typ DBs 10 (Sd.Kfz.8). But at that time I was poor and could not afford to buy a model Tamiya 1:48, having spent her polzarplaty :))).

And it's an easy half-track conveyor NC-101. An interesting solution.

Workhorse - T4.

Royal Tiger.

This machine I always hit something, maybe his appearance, I do not know. 380mm mortar assault SturmTiger.

Very famous car PzKpfw V «Panther».

Actually I went to look at the Kubinka "mouse».

But to be honest, when I saw the self-propelled siege mortar Gerat 040 «Karl», «The Mouse" went away for a second and then a third plan ... Infernal Machine caliber 600mm.

Then I went into the hall of Soviet tanks. Yes, we too were ready to storm heaven! SU-100U.

SU-14-2. 152 mm heavy self-propelled artillery. Created two prototypes in 1940. Work on them halted after tests in September 1940.

But this land cruiser slid in my perception and "Charles" and "mouse". Beautiful machine, heavy tank T-35 - five-turret, with bunk arrangement weapons. The three towers were guns and machine guns, two - one gun. Housing tank welded and riveted part of armor plates of thickness 20 mm and 30 mm.

By the way, no less interesting experimental objects collected by the museum. They did not go in the series, but many of them are technical solutions that have been implemented in the production tanks future.

Experienced heavy self-propelled artelliriyskaya installation ISU-152 (ob.704).

Experienced heavy chetyrehgusenichny tank "Object 279". USSR, 1957.

Well, summing up. If you have not been to this museum, and you like armor, visit. So many amazing pieces of armor is no longer in any museum in Russia, but who knows :))).

k_kronos

Tags

See also

New and interesting