Antiaircraft mine - storm helicopters

Even in the distant past, people have tried to destroy enemy manpower, burying in the ground powder charges and falling asleep them with stones. And the pit dug under the charge itself with an inclination towards the enemy, so that a kind of 'gun' emitted into the direction of the goal of a pile of rubble. Of course, it needed a confluence of a number of circumstances that such a mine worked. However, she acted in the event of the success of dense masses of infantry just crushingly and it is not clear why Kutuzov on the Borodino ordered not to cover such mines positions of Russian troops, let's say, at the same Semenovskoe flush, where the direction of French attacks were It is well known.
Then, almost the same principle protivovertoletnye mines began to organize in their own mountains Afghan spooks! The rocky ground on the site of a possible flight of the helicopter or the landing pit was arranged, it was packed explosives, and on top of piled stones. Sensor detonator was a strip of metal plate connected to the two power supply wires. The explosion occurred when a strong air flow from the sinking helicopter rejected this record and closes an electrical circuit fuse. Stones flew up to 50, 100 or even 200 meters, and this could cause serious damage to the helicopter, and the shock wave from the explosion and did it overturn. However, setting such traps require a lot of time and vzryvchatki.Zatem, seeking to enter the international arms market, the development of such mines have on the basis of modern technologies do in countries such as Bulgaria and Austria.
For example, the first Bulgarian protivovertoletnaya mine AHM-200-1 is a fairly complex munition consisting of several units, mounted on a common base. These included a miniature low-power radar, acoustic sensor, warhead, power electronics systems and equipment, responsible for target acquisition and undermining warhead. The total weight is 90 kg mine, so "fun" it was obviously not easy.
Maximum range target detection radar at this mine - 150 meters, and the team at undermining warhead given when approaching the target to mine at a distance of no more than 100 meters.

Once the noise is recognized as the sound of the engine air targets at a distance of 1 km turn made the warhead (ie it at this mine also rotates!) In her direction and purpose of the inclusion of infrared sensors (sensors 4-6), which determine the exact direction of the target and the distance to it. Thus capture other purpose at this time is excluded. The combination of simultaneous operation of the acoustic and infrared sensors eliminate mines to thermal reaction missile traps, in order to safely install today, many combat helicopters.
When you enter the target in the affected area (a hemisphere radius of 150 meters) produced undermining mines and percussion core moving at a speed of about 2,500 km / h, the helicopter struck. The purpose is considered to be the source of the sound and infrared radiation at the same time - that is the engine of the aircraft. Well, if the purpose of the affected area was not included, removing over a distance of 1 km is switched off infrared sensors, and mine again translates to "I'm waiting." Establish new mines in the area can be manually and with the help of remote mining, which certainly greatly accelerates this work. In addition, our mine is much easier Bulgarian (weighs only 12 kg), and stay in it longer able to battle at times, at a much higher combat effectiveness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting