Unusual hobby

The pensioner, who lives in Hangzhou in eastern China, devotes eight hours a day murder flies. She does not know tired and has winged insects days a week, seven days a week.

According to its own estimates, it is able to reduce the insect population of about 1,000 individuals per day. Sometimes she spends up to two hours near the boxes to make sure that inside it there are no more any flies.
The woman has got its unusual and time-consuming hobby when she retired and still full of desire to benefit society. Now, Chinese media praised the woman for her dedication.

"I'm retired, and faced with the fact she did not know what to do with a huge amount of time. Watching what is happening around, I was looking for what I could to help the community and to be useful even in retirement. It was then that I noticed how many people worried about the flies in summer. I decided that killing the flies would be the best way for me to be useful, and since then I do it every day »

The story written by a woman, the Chinese local newspaper wrote: "The flies - the enemy of mankind, the source of the noise intrusive and disease vectors." In addition, as the newspaper notes, it is difficult to kill, and they multiply very quickly.
"She manages to kill them in an environmentally sound manner. Who knows how many flies was in our area, if not the Tang dedicated to destroying insects, "- concludes a local newspaper.

The woman said that they feel very well on what could help neighbors, destroying hideous flies. It is particularly pleased that its efforts have been noticed and appreciated. Tan also noted that the case, which she decided to devote herself, and she helps. A woman is convinced that the daily hunt for flies helps her keep fit.
"It really is an expert on the killing of flies. She - our heroine - said Tan neighbor, 58-year-old Xiao Jian. - Just imagine how many of these insects were today if not Tan declared war on them 14 years ago ».

Source: fedpost.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting