Cheated death

The M-54 from Kyzyl to Ermakovskogo without reason called "road of death" - news almost daily report of the accident with a fatal outcome in those places.

This trend can not be called easy: the road is replete with sharp turns, dizzying ups and downs. There is much more dangerous to drive in winter: in some places there is risk of falling into the abyss, zaglyadevshis the beauty of the natural park Ergaki. "The steering wheel is compressed to a pain in the knuckles" - half-jokingly says the driver, for which this part of the M-54 became a mother. Not for nothing on the border with the neighboring Tuva is the altar where traveling by car leave the "profile to God" a coin, so that the latter guided them throughout the entire journey.

5 photos.

Shushenets Sergei Vermilechev in its 25 years, all the intricacies of this road knows by heart. In recent years, often have to wander for a worker in a nearby Kyzyl. So on the night of March 19, he returns to his native customary Shushenskoe. Weather conditions, however, and experienced a steering could not be worse - slippery road along with a snowstorm.
 - I Went "dwarf-dwarf" - 30-40 kilometers per hour. I thought I would soon "shelf". And there - and the descent from the pass, which was to house a stone's throw, - says Sergey.
Soon the lights highlighted the long-awaited entry into the anti-avalanche galleries that in common because of resemblance long been nicknamed the "shelf". Until she was about fifty meters ...
Further events developed with tremendous speed.
 - An unknown force pulled "chetyrku" (VAZ-2114 - approx. Aut.) To the right. It flashed through my mind: "There is an abyss!". The whole life flashed before my eyes. The car flew head over heels down the slope to the bottom of the abyss - a trembling voice tells the victim.

At that point, perhaps it took a guardian angel Sergei, considering that in 25 years to leave him out of this life a bit early.
 - Now I do not remember how I was thrown from the cabin: not through the windshield, not through an open door. By some miracle I stayed on the ledge of the slope and "Cars" tumbled farther into the darkness.
The socks (shoes flew) and a sweater, in a blizzard, and two in the morning, with bruises and lacerations, he climbed up. How much time he took the lift, now I can not say. Upstairs at the time it was operating road equipment, clearing the road of snow avalanche. At Road who saw wounded barefoot guy, wandering along the side, his eyes widened. Then and rescuers arrived. According to Sergei, and they could not think that the avalanche dropped into the abyss car. Allegedly, in the morning should have seen that as a yes ...
 - Thank God he was alive - says Serge. - But damn sorry "piece of iron", it is three months since the salon. With great difficulty I got ... There are questions to those who are responsible for the safety section of the route: why, for example, in such a busy place not performed artificial avalanches, and who should monitor this? Are blame, as often happens, no?

The next day the car on a rope down the father of Sergei Vladimir. Someone, he says, had "Lada", lying on the bottom of the abyss, "a passion to watch." Remove the fuel pump even. Spare expensive and someone apparently very useful.
Vermilechev had lit a candle in the Church of the Guardian Angel: - It can be seen on this earth is not all done, because in such accidents do not survive.

Posted in [mergetime] 1397894001 [/ mergetime]
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting