Donbass village

I had a chance today to spend a couple of hours in the normal Donbass village. It's called the Alexander Kalinovo, located not far from Konstantinovka.
Since I had a camera down. While the guys with whom I traveled, going about their business, I walked the dusty rural roads and some took off. I understand that fasting is not Friday, but still do not want to share a picture of the political life of the provinces)

View from the hill - country road. The village is quiet and peaceful, although most of the young people on duty at the checkpoint in a couple of tens of kilometers. People on the streets virtually none. All busy.

Will be 20 photos.

2. The view from the same hill - nature blooms and rampant.

3. Just photo grass with blurred domes of the local churches.
About her later tell - there is quite an interesting story.

4. And we gradually move on to the fun part - to the animals. For me freely grazing on the street calves were akin to Kungur in the city center - just unusual.

5. Well, if he's not adorable?

6. Once the calf, but some other breeds. Also simpotny.

7. And from this angle bull even Bambi something looks like

8. All-all-all! This is the last, I swear! No more calves ...

9 ... because begin GEESE!

10. I - the goose! And what do you got?

11. These birds are smart and in its natural form, and in the oven

12. They say, "ha-ha-ha" and frighten his beak open, but I know that in my heart, these birds just nyashki.

13. Thirteenth photo - as the tenth, but the beak to the right. Gus tried so hard, trying so hard - well, let's give him a Yapovskuyu moment of glory! :)

14. Lights bulrush (your cap). At this time, the frogs during the breeding season, and many kvakuh perish in the flames during sex.

15. Battalion legs.
Birds walk freely down the street, one of them is not looking. Local know - no one steals.

16. And here is the local church. And promised story.
In short: an old church in Alexander Kalinovo housed in a former manor house. Once past the Donetsk businessman riding on a good jeep, I stopped, lit a candle, and put forth that if God would give him a child, he is sure to make for a temple something good. It had all of the merchant: the power, the money, but the kids did not have.
As you may have guessed, after a month his wife said to him: "dance, father, two strips on the test!».
The man kept his word: he came to the local priest, Father Vladimir and offered to sponsor the construction of a new temple with domes to let all the rules.
For several years there was something you see in the photo. And all the crises experienced businessman is relatively easy.

17. Soon "grobki" local cemetery brought into perfect order.
In the photo: the peasants either resting after cleaning, or recalls bygone ...

18. Another general plan of someone's "hacienda»

19. Picturesque remnants of the fence. I just could not pass up :)

20. The sun was setting, we had to return home.
Damn, after a couple of hours spent in the village, on the soul so well, well ... I want to buy a little house here and to score at all the fuss. Especially since everything is seen here not as a window of high-rise buildings.
Thank you for your attention, kisses, hugs!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting