Lovers of fishing

I gathered together once the last ice fishing. Naturally, I did not go to bed that morning at 4:30 already be behind the wheel. Whiling away the night, I decided to slightly readjust the bait. Well, who knows what I will explain that for winter fishing float rod when setting should be adjusted so the float and sinker, so that the system was practically zero potoplyaemost. That is, the sinker must drown float at a speed of no more than 1 cm / sec.
Well, I took the bait, and because all the household were asleep, I started all this canoe into the aquarium to adjust to 200 liters.
Adjust and already removing the bait, I suddenly thought that that's a lot of bloodworms something I did not realize! Again he took the bait, hook planted in the couple fatty bloodworm and lowered tackle the aquarium ...
The float began to fall very slowly, but suddenly he was classically "laid out" on the surface. Just beauty, not poklёvka! Immediately I cut down on the machine and pull out a large aquarium gourami!
Back feel that the room was someone else there ... I look around and I see behind her husband ...
Dumb ... And then his wife for the first time swore obscenely:
 - Just you n ** danulsya with his fishing!

--img3--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting