Float 2013

Good all the time of day!

So I got to the PC to tell you about fishing competitions in which I was lucky enough to visit, and even win something

June 1, 2013 Ulyanovsk Online Fishing Club held the competition "Float 2013».

60 photos

The competition was held near the village Dedyashevka Mainsky area on the pond owned by the farmer Evstigneeva NA

From Ulyanovsk somewhere 2, 5 hours drive (on average). First, all on the road, but then became more cheerful!

All in all competitions attended by 54 sportsmen, aged from 10 to infinity, everyone was excited and happy

Organizers have tried to do everything to make everyone happy!

Early morning, 3:10, the beginning of the path

Place on the map, where we kept the way, can someone come in handy.

The lake is beautiful, but evil mosquitoes that PPC ... Dogs carried off into the woods!

Time 5 am, organizers met us a few kilometers from the venue of the competition

Battle gelding one of the participants

Everything was fine, we calmly went to the fields, but what fishing do without dirt!
Not all successfully passed this place ...

Machine organizers passed 2 times normal, but still got belly

But mosquitoes ... there really is their darkness

Our van could not go further, move the ford, and then we transported the other participants.

While waiting for reinforcements, we admired the birches and open spaces ... ...

Overcoming obstacles, we reached the destination!

Technology delivers

Draw ...

Speaking about the organization: the reservoir was divided into 50 sectors, while the draw was selected sector on the 1st and 2nd stage of the competition.

Schedule:
6:00 - 6:30 Registration of participants, distribution of rooms, reading the rules, etc.
6:30 - 7:00 distribution sector, preparation of the site.
7:00 - 10:00 first round of the competition
10:00 - 11:00 Summing up the results of the first round, a light breakfast
11:00 - 14:00 second round of the competition
14:00 end of the second round of the competition
14:30 Summing up the competition, ear
15:00 lottery and award winners.

I got 41 and 14 sector

... My serial number

... And the Gaza

for quality apologize fotkal a worm

And the action started ...

Photo courtesy of one of the organizers

someone was his act ...

​​

... Uzhik decided to have breakfast

... Check

... Do not bite something ... pictured yours truly

While everyone was busy fishing out Karasik (by the way, carp are not very large, but delicious), cooks were preparing for dinner

Shurpa, beginning

It was possible to escape from fishing and ride ATV

While preparing dinner and runs counting results digress to the beauty of the surrounding landscape

and here is the one gelding, for shit crawled on his belly

the main competitor - Funtik

... So tired, poor ...

Lunch.

Shurpa was excellent!

he cook on hand

Eat and rest, proceed to the awards ceremony.

The winner of the competition in the individual competition at the competition in two rounds recognized athlete who receives the lowest amount of places (points) for both tours.
The subsequent distribution of seats between athletes in individual competition carried out on the basis of the total number of places (points) of each athlete. The athlete, having a smaller number of points is placed higher.
In case of equal amount of seats (number of points) of two or more athletes
advantage in determining a higher place is given to the athlete with the greatest catch weight for two rounds (the highest score).
In case of equality catch weight (number of points) of two or more athletes the advantage in determining a higher place is given to the athlete who has the most points in the second round of the competition.

The winner has caught about 10 kg carp

Awards and all children, no one at all did not go unnoticed!

I, in turn, caught the biggest fish of the competition - 395 grams of carp, and for which he was awarded Makhov rod!

Speaking about the size of fish: carp still young and carp released only a month ago, so large-and no

Someone had asked about the fish, and that's my humble catch - about 4, 5 kg carp

Karpishka winner

Carp were ...

Bake in cream and eaten my home very quickly

I am part of the catch

After all the activities, we made it safely home.

Of course, this competition, the people there are fishermen with experience, some even professionally engaged in it, and I, an amateur Actually, I had not come to win and enjoy the fishing, talk to people, which, in principle, I achieved.

Text is not much, because nothing special to say, and so everything is clear

In early July, has invited to the competition catching on spinning, definitely go!

Thank you all for your patience and attention! There will be more photos, will add to this topic as they become available!

The final photo was taken in the repair shop. Quite an interesting installation.

You can throw rotten fish and maggots!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting