The wall of plasterboard

The room started to do (finally) repair and one of the ideas was to do this "wall". My wife and I stayed one night and dreamed up "the project».

My first job, had no idea where to start, what came of it, depending on the course))

28 photos

In the beginning, did guide the two profiles on the left side, I spent the whole evening that would have to figure out how to do it smoothly and gently closing the plasterboard!

The next day, the work realized that we can take one profile, make cuts on the sides and bend the "G" -obrazkoy at what turns smoother and much faster (the right side).

Proshtrobil wall in order to hide the electrics in the hay and thus bring the outlet, switch for lighting, and a box under the antenna.
Since I live in Khrushchev, and plaster walls between rooms, slightly overdone and shot on the spot switches to the next room))

Next, the rest of the course, has itself started to turn fast. How Lego going))

4. Electricians worked night because they do not whisking. I am trying to paint scheme, so that the light left and right column separately, in the end, something like that happened.

6. A lot of time was spent on the measurement and adjustment of parts of plasterboard.

19. It is one thing to collect, another to cover the whole thing ... long and boring job. Smeary, he waited until dry, abraded heavily, smeared, abraded heavily and so do not disappear until all irregularities. So also the finishing putty. No, for people working "evrushnikami" Of course it's a piece of cake, but not for the beginner)

26. Repair is not finished yet, but the wall is ready!

27. Switch, at the request of his wife removed, the side wall of the left column, so that out of the bedroom at night, the way to the bathroom to cover themselves)

Outcome:
1 week of work;
 - Costs about 2,500 timber.
I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting