Difficult and dangerous work miner

Occupation Miner is one of the most dangerous and extreme in the world and go to it, usually only the most courageous people.
In this post, the author tried to destroy many of the usual cinematic image of a miner, showing the atmosphere and working conditions of the miners one of the largest mines in Ukraine.

I am not a miner, was doing a photo my friend. To bring the camera into the mine is strictly prohibited until the article, so the face smeared (first coal dust, and then me in the Painter).

Hanging bags is not the larvae of other people, is the protection of fire in them a special powder blast case they fall, sprayed and extinguish the flame.

camera, like any appliance can provide a spark, so he denied. explosive mine - a lot of methane. Lights on the helmets called kanagonkami, they are specially conceived so as not to prevent sparks

Here is the roof (such as the ceiling), you need to look at both of them, so as not to catch and did not get hurt. Helmets in the mine for a reason.

looking at the picture may seem that miners guzzle not in themselves and so they are puzischa. in fact it is not, in the bosom of their tormozok (may not all understand this word, tormozok - is food on the road or at work), underground dining room no. and they are great because they come in two shifts ie 12:00 under the ground. By the way, in the language of miners absorb tormozok - brake)

High growth in the mine - it minus.na photo slaughter - a broken surface of the rock mass (of minerals or rock), which moves in the course of mining operations

harvester moves on this pipe here

passage hung with tarpaulins - means there nefig climb. slowing down)

Lava - underground excavation waste water treatment (which made mining) a significant extent (from several dozen to several hundred meters), one side of which is formed by an array of coal (longwall face) and the other - stowing material or caving goaf. It has access to transport and ventilation drifts excavation or clearing.

"One side is formed by an array of coal" that's what it looks like in nature

the top can be seen lining, which does not allow the roof to collapse. as you move the combine it predvigaetsya too. rises, lowers hydraulically. hose pictured tueva hucha atmospheres

and here is the harvester chops coal

harvester, through their design gets not everywhere, in places to be treated "with a fileĀ»

Again hydraulics

oranzhevenky device in the photo - the same kanagonka. weight up to a kilogram today, the previous model weighed several pounds, pretends that it is always necessary to carry with you

Mustafa Ibrahim. pay attention to the roof of the "increased safety" and attached "absolutely not subject to" corrosion, in these words a grace to work - not scary

These broken lines arc that we see on the left, in fact must be rovnenko. weight over them hellish + water and time have done their job

This ceiling at any moment something can fall

hole lava

you have to manually erase

Here is dviglo harvester moves

... Do not be afraid to get lost in the dark and dust choke - you are not alone ...

miners - funny guys

draw attention of the teeth, are expensive, often changing

flagrant violation of TB. it is necessary to combine, but then stick once a year ...

stones in the foreground - is something that comes from the top

I worked - and you can relax

Mowgli, raised moles

Union ax and hammer

white helmet sign of engineers and technical workers.

Source: ivanze

--img32--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting