The students beat the teacher and posted the video online

Movies "Serge against Waffles" for 3 months Most viewed in a Shelekhovsky schools. That is the name of its "blockbusters" gave six 9-graders.
On the screen they - tall, muscular guys and low growth gym teacher, which 73 years. Teens roughly pushed her legs to his chest and back, wring their hands, and then completely blamed on the floor. Record even more rigid: the teacher tied volleyball net and kicked around the room like a ball. Video skillfully assembled and put on upbeat music.

How many times was subjected to such a brutal abuse of labor and veteran teacher of the highest category Elena Egorova, right now no one can say. Even she herself: at the failure of the teacher in mind. It is in the morning as if nothing had happened got up and went to class.

- We heard about this emergency just last Thursday - indignantly said Head of the Department of Education, Youth and Sports Shelekhovsky Olga Skorokhodova administration. - And it is not by the school administration, and what is called third-hand. On weekends, this institution has been audited. It turned out that the first of the constant beating of the head teacher and the teacher told the watchman girl from a parallel class. But they in turn fights out of the house did not pass, and decided to find out in school. Most often, these monstrous bullying occurred on Saturday. On the lesson is not the whole class, but only part - four or five guys. They secretly repaired and arbitrariness.

Helena strong in spirit and physically!

Who is to blame, it will still be a long time to find out. Fortunately, E. Elena after such fights is still alive. It remained cheerful and happy, and refuses to believe the captured image.

- It's me? - The teacher asks, looking at the screen, and crying. - Children are not able to do this.

Why is the director and head teachers just do not sound the alarm now no one can answer. Headmaster voluntarily wrote a statement on the dismissal. Teachers, heads down, they can not believe what happened, although parents of students from other classes know almost all the details of the shooting.

- Break our Yelena Ivanovna difficult. She had a strong spirit, and physically: still on the string and sits on a log jumps - standing up for the victims colleagues. - She learned all of us, our children, and now grandchildren. She is a great teacher, a mother, a grandmother twice. Yes, she had a bad memory. And now you can make fun of a man?

Elena E. Why not gone on a holiday, and still taught the children to run around on skis and do somersaults, another question.

- At the beginning of the school year, E. Elena told me: "If you fire me, I'll die!" - Said the director of the school. - We are sorry for it and understood. I was director of the guilty do not think I worked honestly.

Today we went to a party at the Helen E. True, did not say for what reason came to once again not to disturb her. In a box in her photos were modestly 10 years ago, numerous certificates and awards.

- A teacher I work in '53 and to retire do not want to. Without work I could not just - she admitted. - And the money is not to blame. Now I have only 8 hours load. I can not say that to me ever mistreated children.

In cynical teen has their own truth. Like, this 73-year-old pensioner forced them to walk to class in a white T-shirt and shorts. And sometimes, if you do not obey, beat!

- Indeed, we have now seen two statements: one from pupils who claim that they were mistreated, and the other - from the teacher - the investigators explain.

As soon as the investigation started, all the video, which was posted on the Internet, the students removed. Now in this case a lot of controversial issues and questions: who allowed 73-year-old woman working not just a teacher, a physical education teacher, where every day you need to move, to run? Why hushed colleagues? What will happen now with pupils and they know about it parents of schoolchildren? Now on these issues is an internal investigation and proceedings in juvenile affairs inspectorates.

Comment by the Administration

With the director of the school canceled the employment contract

As part of the official investigation, Shelekhov District Mayor Yuri Syusin met with the staff of the school.

- Currently under official investigation and the investigation department of internal affairs. As a result, we'll meet with the staff of the school. Also, I think what happened - an occasion for serious discussion in all educational institutions. You will need to further meet with the union and employees of educational institutions, the issue of relations in the educational environment, interaction and mutual understanding with students.
Fact cruelty of students together with the reluctance of school management to give it public, to take specific measures can cause even greater harm to others, and their impunity provoke the development of such situations in the future - said the mayor.

The employment contract with the director of the school canceled ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting