8-year-old hero who saved the family - with my life

Really touching story. Read more.

This tragedy took place on Monday, January 20, upstate New York. During a fire, 8-year-old boy managed to save almost all of his family, but he was killed trying to help his uncle.
Little hero named Tyler spirit, in that tragic night he was visiting his relatives, who lived in a trailer (a classic American "mobile home" measuring about 27 meters long and up to 5, 5 m in width) on the outskirts of Penfield (pcs. New NY).

How to tell the rescuers, the fire broke out at 4:45 am, when all nine occupants of the trailer were asleep. When Tyler woke up, the fire already raging full. The boy sounded the alarm, shook his six relatives, they had run out and survived. After that, the brave boy, tried to withdraw his uncle Stephen, who had a leg amputated, and who could not leave the house without assistance. Unfortunately, both of them died in the fire. I could not escape, and my grandfather, Luis Beach.
Sam Tyler was not living in this trailer. The day before he asked his mother permission to spend the night at grandma's house because it was vacation, and on Monday it was not necessary to go to school. In general, he liked to stay in the mobile home - there has always been fun, he played with his cousins ​​(4 and 6 years old) and adults often held in the summer barbecue and fireworks.
According to firefighters, the cause of the fire was most likely faulty wiring.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting