What can you ask Arnold Schwarzenegger

Achievements Arnold Schwarzenegger are endless. Besides the fact that he is a brilliant actor, bodybuilder and former governor of California, he is also a very sociable person. Take a look at the most interesting, provocative and nelevye questions that Schwarzenegger asked in an online chat.

Arnold, you have lived three lives in one - a bodybuilder, actor and governor. Which of them was given you the hardest?

Governor - the most difficult and yet interesting work, and acting brings the most pleasure.

[color = # 3333FF] As you have passed the transition from the governor's chair back to Hollywood? [/ color]
I miss Sacramento! But at the same time, I had a great time working on the film "Return of the Hero." The most important thing - with the passion of concern to all, no matter what you do.

[color = # 3333FF] Do kakoy- the director or actor with whom you have not yet had time to work, but would like to? [/ color]
I would like to work with Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg. And Sam Raimi would be nice.

On the refusal of what role you regret the most?
I really regret not having starred in "The Rock". I like the movie, and he turned in an excellent result. But when I was offered the role, it was only 80 pages of the script, with a bunch of handwritten edits that did not look ready.

[color = # 3333FF] Arnold, you are an idol for my father, who died nine years ago. He signed on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine with your image, put it in a frame and put on the table and throughout his coaching career all telling you that it gave him an autograph. I just wanted to say that you have been for him a personal hero, and if he were alive today, he would be first in the queue for all your movies. [/ Color]
Thank you for your comment! I'm sorry that I've never met your father, he must have been a wonderful person.

What is the best advice you have received in my entire life?
My father always said: "Be useful».

This is the happiest moment in your life? (pictured)

No, this is the happiest moment in his life! (When Arnold became a US citizen)
The second option wins!

Your brand cries in movies, they are usually scripted or do you improvise?
All pure improvisation. Every one of them.

What is your favorite quote from the movie?
I'll be back.

How often do you speak German? After so many years in the US, it is more convenient if you speak in English?
Not very often, I definitely much easier and more convenient to speak in English. What should you bring an idea of ​​how bad my German became.

What would you choose - fight with hundreds of predators the size of a duck or a duck-sized Predator?
I would prefer to duck the size of a predator than to mess with 100 predators the size of a duck. I've already won the Predator sized predators is sure to duck and somehow manage.

Will do "Twins-2»?
Yes, we will, with Danny DeVito and Eddie Murphy

Hence

Tags

See also

New and interesting