Cote

Monday:

My captors continue to pester me with the help of the strange small gizmos, tied to a string. They eat plenty of fresh meat, while I am forced to eat crackers. The only thing that gives me more power - it is the hope of escape, and even the satisfaction of the destruction of any object tucked situation. Tomorrow, try to eat another potted plant.

Tuesday:

Today my attempt to kill my captors by moving under their feet, almost succeeded; you should try it on the upper flight of stairs. From disgust for my kidnappers threw me again; but first I managed to get to their favorite chair. We must try again on their bed.

Wednesday:

I slept all day and decided to pester my kidnappers at night, for example, requiring food; see how they will affect the sleep deprivation.

Thursday:

Decapitate the mouse and brought them tore his body, so that they realize what I can do, and imbued with fear. They just cackled and reasoned, what I'm good cat. Hmm. All for some reason did not go according to plan.

Friday:

Now I was convinced to what extent they are sadists. For no apparent reason I was tortured with water. At this time, however, the water was added burning, foaming agent, entitled "shampoo". What kind of crazy, interesting, could invent such a liquid. Edistvennoe my consolation - I still feel like my teeth dig into their finger.

Saturday:

Today they staged their concourse. In all this time I was put in solitary confinement. However, I've heard the noise and nasty smell of glass containers, which they call "beer." More importantly, I accidentally heard - is, today, my solitary confinement due to my ability to cause them "allergy." We should certainly find out what it is and how it can be wrapped in my favor.

Sunday:

I am convinced that the other prisoners are in a special position, and some probably decoy. Dog regularly released into the wild, but he always returns to himself, more than happy. He was clearly not himself. Birds, on the other hand, probably snitch. She studied their horrible language and regularly talk to them. I'm sure she reported them to my every movement. Now placed in a steel cage, it is invulnerable to me. But I can not wait, time is on my side ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting