Holiday Durkee.

Author with my

- Maaaaaaa !!! - On the kitchen doorstep Valerik was fine - there Vitka Kishu hurts.
The woman looked up from her plate and went to the nursery.

Vic concentration deflower cat black marker. Cat, eyes closed, arched his back and purr with pleasure.

- Uh-TTO what !? - I heard the voice of a parent with a steel door. Victor pulled a pen from cats and stealthily removed it for a spin. Cat opened his eyes and stared questioningly first at Vitka, then at my mother.
 - Sneak - angrily hissed Victor addressed the small, - a father asked me, it is a cat wants kurlychit and dad to watch football interferes.

- Well, do not bother, four minutes left - blocking the Pope appealed to the review of the TV screen wife.
 - Do not bother - mimicked my mother - child teach you something, sodomite? Nail hammered in the house! Children spoil me! Valya vegetables! - Mom suffered.
 - Let me cat nail on the head vobyu! - Exploded father - two problems at once! Cat to the village, at the feet of masters tusovavsheyasya in anticipation of the continuation of corruption, myavknuv short, bristled and jumped out the window. Small Valerik wept. His father looked at Valerik, got up from the couch and pulled out a small velvet box Corman.

- Oh, earrings! - Mom put her hands to the dimples.
 - March 8, dear - Pope embraced his wife and kissed the top of her head.
 - Maaa, show! Well, let us show Cho for earrings! - Valerik tried to drive a wedge between the parents. Vic looked into the room, hissed at her brother and dragged him to the nursery.

In the evening, when the children fell asleep on the bed lay flowers. The cat came back after three days, dirty, hungry, but happy and pregnant. In May, she gave birth to six black kittens. Victor was still embarrassed and went to throw away your pen.

Congratulations, dear, beloved, lovely and charming woman. If not you, then - everything ... or rather nothing ... Well, that is not without you-ku-yes or no-ku, yes !? In short, We love you! Here!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting