The conversation with her daughter

- Dad, I have today pushed Dima! - Here's a villain ... tights easy to put on, we still have to run to the store. - Right strongly strongly pushed! Fist on his knee. I have a bruise there now, here. - Ta-a-ak. Where is Dima? And by the way, for you so that it?

- His mother had taken away. Yes, they are fools with Vitalka! Dimka said to disperse the best tires "Contact" and Vitalka says "Cobra". And I said that the best tire pi-B ah! And what Dimka pounced on me ... After all, I'm right?

- Um ... You know better do not go into the boys' conversations. Woman to be so smart it is not necessary. At least, this show is not exactly right. Where breeches?

- For battery. Dry after a walk. I am one of them, by the way, already grows. I need to upgrade again.

- Will you upgrade when dad at work the money paid. And while these carry it here and strings. Cartoons sonchasa looked after?

- Not-A. In the TV power supply is blown. Tamara Antonovna turn it on, and it is not working. Yellow assembly, probably.

- Anything is possible. Let me help, "zipper" fasten.

- I myself am able! I'm not a lamer!

- No, of course. You have me already quite an advanced user. Just as long as you do it itself, in the "Cosmos" consumables department closes.

- That's not true! Mom says I'm mischievous as the fourth Pentium! And there you have to buy a floppy?

- Something like that.

- Sidyushnik or dividyuk?

- Well ... Let's be quiet with words such as? And then your kindergarten teacher won some big eyes do. More points. More really decide that you and I, as backward, still carries around with floppy disks ... But in actual fact, I need a flash card.

- For a cartoon?

- No. This is another flash drive. Flash memory. Little such feature, which includes a lot of things. Uncle Igor this is, he wears it around his neck on a string. Remember him?

- Of course I remember! He is to us as a long time to come, and then you tell him our mother sold! Along with the processor ...

- Yeah ... Hey, come soon, something in me here in a strange look.

- It's probably because you have again put on the hat, which my grandmother gave Barboske game. A Barboska from her last piece of chewed off and hid under the old system unit ... You see, it is bald behind all?

- Um ... I just thought strongly on something when leaving the house.

- What, again flew Vind?

- What are the wind, I was the second month in Linux work!

- He can not fly?

- He bends his fingers, an infection ...

- Claudia And you saved?

- Claudia can not be saved: it is dead. I told you my mother not yuzayte sick, until I come! She's barely breathing, and you really killed her.

- We're not on purpose! At first she even blinked a lot of fun ... And then suddenly hryuknet like stink! I had her mother - again! - On and off. Mom, you know how upset! Her Aunt Galya just as the day promised a new recipe pancakes soap ...

- Nevermind. Better tell me what you played with today Hatasha.

- We do not play together. Since it is not interesting. She even about piglets sysops do not know. And about Sims never heard ... And in general at home is only the second lout! What can a girl talk?

- Well, about dolls, for example ... What other girls say?

- Yes, all of the nonsense ... You know, Tamara Antonovna said I probably watch too many non-children transmission. And you want to talk about it, but now it is already present. You again after all came after me ...

- Why would it come from? What do you blurted out to her?

- Just I asked if she had seen what freaks running around the corridors in the Duma. Especially at the top level.

- Well, and ...?

- Well, she looked at me and said I was still too early to talk about politics ... And politics is that?

- So, this garbage adult ... At the top level, you say? You'll be talking a lot of tongue, I'm more into Doom when you will not play. And so once, the youth decided to remember ... Let the collar will correct. Mittens are not lost?

- Not-A. Only I broke trail here. Well, that is elastic.

- Mom prishёt home. Already wearing boots? Good for you, praise! Go see the system administrator's daughter! Say goodbye to the teacher - and forward.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting