Sad Fiction

Apparent slight dizziness, confusion in the thoughts and feelings, misunderstanding itself as being even anger ... All this is now. Left.
It all began five years ago. Ordinary, to innocent girl who seemed simple and naive. I had already started to be known as a womanizer perspective. However, while seducing the girl ended up ordinary kisses, age has not been the ...
I fall in love with yourself. Another toy with which it was possible to have fun, laugh, and ... just quit, forget about it.
As it happens, we beat together in the same company just a couple of weeks. During this time - the sea of ​​feelings, emotions, among other things. When we parted, I walked her to the train station and immediately thrown out of my head - looming so many beautiful women's asses ...
She wrote the letter. He tells how then cried all the way to the train, like falling asleep, thinking about me. Socially responsible, so for the sake of decency ...
A year has passed. We meet again. I - in the arms of the other, it is - with a look of pride and contempt for me. It seemed that the spit. After all, is not the first time I've seen resentful and contemptuous eyes thrown my girl.
But the behavior of the algorithm lost. His new passion I have less and less to pay attention to. In the end just went to the one that threw a year ago. Proud and full of contempt eyes seemed to me nice and family. When they looked at me, it seemed that I had found what I was looking for in this life. But - nothing happened ...
I came to her and we chatted. Just like that, for nothing. Without a hint of the old relationship, not the warmth and tranquility of what we're together. Just - like old friends, nothing more. To me, when it was close, was made sick - something ached inside, I realized that something was wrong somewhere, I made a mistake.
With me was something unfamiliar. Discouraged. Depressed. I knew that I was overwhelmed with new feelings, which I did not know before. And he could not admit to myself that all this gives me some girl that I gave a year ago ...
Vtyurilsya like a puppy ... But seriously this is not yet perceived. Tried to reason logically - love will soon be worth only to sleep - and it's over. It is not enough that the great "I" so tormented because of the girl. Wrong.
And she knew it. I understood seen. And I did not say anything, except that I want to see his friend, but nothing more.
Six years have passed. Spread within me died, the love of it - remained.
Live, on autopilot. Studying, working. Sometimes I meet with girls, sometimes - I sleep with them. But in the morning when I wake up I see next to each other, trying to get away. It becomes sad and melancholy.
She lives with me in the same city, sometimes we call up and fun to hang out. I was a friend, although it could have been different if I had not stepped Then, six years ago ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting