We continue heading "post from the past": Someone is building castles in the sand, and Jim Denevan likes to draw on it unprecedented patterns, and, with mathematical precision. So that's where the strange crop circles ... :)
1. Jim Denevanu 44 years. He's a surfer, an artist in the sand and chef-taught.
2. When his father died, Jim was five years old. But when his mother became ill with Alzheimer's disease, he first came to the beach to "forget».
3. He began to draw patterns in the sand with sticks, found in the same place.
4. As a result, his paintings turned into real masterpieces, and sticks have been replaced with a rake.
5. Jim draws mainly on the beaches, but recently he started to draw and in the deserts.
6. "On the beach I do not have a lot of time in the desert - he says. - Because the ocean very quickly washes away all ».
7. "In addition, the beach is not much room. The pictures that I want to paint, do not fit in this area of land ».
8. "At first I was drawing basic shapes - animals, birds, waves and the like. Now my paintings became more geometric in nature ».
9. Jim painted his first masterpiece in 1995.
10. When asked what prompted him to do this seriously, he replied: "Probably curiosity».
11. "I did dance, and I love everything about space, though, I think this is a common condition for many creative people».
12. "With the help of these figures, I tried to run away from problems. They reassured me, though this is not an easy job. I was not one kilometer ».
13. When asked how he manages to draw such a perfect circle, Jim says it's a matter of practice, "I drew a thousand laps of their lives. In the desert, I once drew a circle with diameter of 6 km ».
14. "I think that in this case everything is important: the surface of the sea, the mountains, the climate - all».
15. "Through his drawings, I'm trying to find a balance between freedom of choice and the rules." On a personal website Jim, you can take photos and use as a desktop wallpaper.