Riddle (CPM)

In the morning I am going to work. Obviously it is late. Wearing shoes, open closet with a jacket and pull it ... whether kollabratsionaya air diffusion happened, or even what that mystery of nature, but in the air begins to stink hard waste products cat.
"Bear feliformia Well, in the shoes of Nassau. »
Wash them once and the meaning, not the sneakers on snow ski tread may even smell of thawing will.
He is standing - stinks. But we must go ...
I jumped to the street: -Maybe a little breath of fresh air on the way ...
Ida - stinks.
He sat in mashrutku - stinks. And all stsuko smell, but the one I like a litter box stinks. Well, at least within a radius of a couple of meters available, there are all the windows to reach oxygen ... Even the conductor and one on obezyani snatched the money, jump kangaroo jumped on the seat.
"Well, damn, really out of my shoes so stink something maybe even the brain shuts down ?!»
I jumped out of the bus and heard behind a sigh of relief. And the impression that the engine and the bus gained powerful.
Trying with no one to greet slipped into the office. Remove shoes - Kick - not stink ...
I'm in complete shock, panic creeps into the brain thought: "How is it ?! Is my nose at night Nassau, and had enough brains to ... »
In any case, once again to sniff shoes - miracles, shit - do not stink ...
"All ... brainwashing ... what? as? Cho then? »
Head full of cat fumes helplessly leaning on the chest, nose poked in scarf ...
"Stsuko !!!" gag reflex * * "Shit !!!" re * urge *
Tearing scarf rush to the toilet, scarf in the box - polballona freshener over and frantically sniffing myself the whole day away from people at work and with a puzzle like this avenger ssyklivy managed to crap on the scarf, which was lying on the top shelf, to which even I hardly reach for ...

Here sopsna all:
PS, and the main thing - I think that's it at me in the morning sly glance:.
ZYZY seen revenge for that night he yelled.

© exGmur aka inode

and "hero" of the day

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting