Business equipment (10 photos)

It is now no surprise PDAs, LCDs, cell phones with cameras 8 megapixels, GPS navigation and other products ultra fast developing technological progress. But is it enough to come back only some fifty years ago, and once you understand how our lives are booming ...

© membrana.ru

1. The model of personal computer IBM PC XT 1983 sample. with an Intel 8088 (4, 7 MHz), this product technical thought you could buy for only 7500 $

2. But entot monster weighing 13 kg 6 ancestor of modern laptops (1984.). The Intel 8088, RAM 256 - 640 kB, screw on the 10Mb

3. Probably flour hellish to work with such a mouse (represented at the exhibition in 1968.)

4. Two screws from the company Drivesavers for comparison. If I had a 40MB contraption and it would be covered, and after-sales service said, "Well, bring, let's see," I would have shot himself ...

5. Take a screenshot? There is nothing easier, you just have to press Prt Scr. However, in 1980 it could be done only by using a special socket and a camera.

6. These are the earlier (1961). Recorders were on vinyl in modern cars, the same way there was only a method of loading media.

7. And this is the first polyphonic synthesizer (1975.). Imagine what he uttered sounds is probably now in cellular polyphony better

8. Well, three pictures pendosovskoy engineering. In this picture the layout of the building with the runway (1920). Pendosov seriously believe that in the near future aircraft will replace the car.

9. Here locomotive with a jet engine (1966). I'd be afraid to sit in a ...

10. Finally megavesch it ... And try to guess yourself))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting