Funny buy

Some LJ user (such as sasha_smilansky) very fun go shopping. Comments of the author and gallery below 6

Today was a very fun night. Not in the sense that you think, and even funnier.

We have a family tradition - just two hours after midnight we put on pants and go to the supermarket. In the supermarket at night and empty the grace we so love.
And so, therefore, today ... I'm right I do not know how to start. Well, in general, there is, well, in the store, on every refrigerator hung signs with it. Well, what is it? Yes, with the verses.
It all started well, though a bit coyly:
"Pizza like in Italy, -
For waist circumference! ».
I was about to chuckle and shrugged, but did not have time:
"Stuffing take fire away and meatballs -
Will please the kids! "- Said the following table. I cringed.
And in time.
On a huge tray with a medley of ice was lying ominously huge snulaya toothy critter with a broken pin head. The inscription on the pin reported:
"I Salmon. Steep fish.
You have three kilograms would be. "
 - Yyyy - I said cautiously.
 - Aaaaaa, - said the husband and sobbed, pointing at the refrigerator with frozen seafood.
Refrigerator told a terrible tale for the adults:
Once upon a time once the crabs,
Here's wand at least.

Stsuko, darkness. There is no sadder story.
At the word "myasko" nameless genius found as much as two successful rhymes. Keep yourself in their hands:
I - moo-moo - cow myasko,
Receptors me proud!

- Pinch me - whispered Sergei white lips.
 - Let's pinch each other, like 69 - I said, because I saw what was written on the piggy steaks:
"I - oink oink," - was written - "pork myasko,
I stomachs your dreams! ".

Uncle Sigmund took the Director of Marketing.
There's still something there. About syrik. But I could not stand the brain.
While proud of bovine notch receptors, a former pig sees in his eternal sleep your stomach. You would be three. Oink oink. Chord, I have not invented. Good morning.

PS. By the way, we can really help you guys? "This, my friends, the Crimean Brut, the girls give him." And further: "After a reasonable brut you take here these here Gandon." And for girls, "Bray" Gillette "here and there, and then suddenly he would buy Brut?".

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting