Postsecret - Tell me your secret

There is a network of community. People send postcards with their secrets, and then they are published for all to see. It often helps to share their problems and ideas, and is completely anonymous. The Community is actively cooperating with the various services of confidence and helps people in difficult life situations.

A selection of 11 pictures from the transfer. Translated myself, so if there is a corrects mistakes.

1. I do not want to admit that I was gay, because I still dream of becoming president.

2. Each time I fly in one of these, people look at my skin and think that I'm a terrorist ... actually I just masturbate in the bathroom.

3. Sometimes I think that I am a member of the crew on the bridge of the Enterprise, it helps me cope with the dull monotony of my fucking job.

4. I often pass by the grave of my father. I never stop and did not even notice it's there. I wish he had the idea that I should know if he was still alive.

5. I draw naked people in the Bible hotels. Almost always, this is my favorite part of the trip (except for jumping on the bed).

6.Inogda I hope I will not have grandchildren. They did not have to go through what I went through when my grandmother had forgotten who I was.

7. You raped me, but you broke me. I won!

8. When I die, please remember that I had a wonderful life and I did what I wanted.

9.YA started smoking again because my friend began to break my heart ... I still love her.

10.I send 50 valentines throughout the city that would not feel so lonely. Happy Valentine's Day!

11. My grandparents in the 19 years prior to their engagement. My biggest fear, will never find what they were 60 years old. I 19.

Posted in [mergetime] 1234958853 [/ mergetime]
Selection is complete. You can comment)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting