10 health secrets

This note I had written especially for those people who feel fatigue, weakness and signs of fatigue.

The causes of these conditions can be different. Some people do not get enough sleep constantly, while others have a large overweight, which is difficult to carry on her, literally. Some people are "worn out" by age or working in hazardous environments, and are now reaping the benefits. Someone had to go through war and famine. But even middle-aged people up to 40 years in a bad environment and poor nutrition are feeling unwell.

Most of the population is experiencing an acute need for energy for life, work and relationships. In our apartments are knocking the water filter sellers and offer us their fantastic prices ... These "magic" filters should solve all our health problems, clean the kidneys of toxins, rejuvenate the skin and make us sleep baby sleep. Yes, there it was!

Our body requires a comprehensive approach. Do not save it alone dorogushchy filter or any another Kremlin tablet. How can you regain your strength for 3-4 weeks, and achieve well-being (of course, if a person is not broke oncology, injury or other serious illness)?

By education I am a doctor, specializing in neurosurgery. After Pavlov Medical University studied in clinical residency of the Institute of Human Brain under the direction of Natalia Petrovna spondylitis. During this period, I have been actively studied the work of the central nervous system. I would like to share with you some simple but effective ways to promote health.

Secret 1.

Drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day. Use water without gas. This is not about the liquid in soups, soup, tea and beverages, namely clean water. If you drink mineral water, then it is better to release the gas, as it stretches the intestines and helps to ensure that the abdominal wall over the years lose their tone.

Beer lovers, kvass, lemonade and cola - it is almost always the owners of impressive bellies. The location of the large abdominal viscera is broken. The kidneys, liver, spleen sag, they develop congestion. It contributes to the formation of stones. The gall bladder and kidneys. Although a direct connection between the stomach and the large stones seems to be no. Older doctors have a joke: "If the office comes to fat woman older than 45 years, then it is bound to have gallstones»

. Secret 2.

Every day, in the morning watch your weight. Get up on the scales before breakfast. If you want to throw weight, grow thin at 30 grams per day. At the same time you lose about 10 kg per year. Very not lose weight!

If you lose 50 grams a day, you lose 15 kg per year. At the same time the body has time to tighten the skin, rebuild the hormonal system and adapt to the new weight. Remember that each kilogram of fat - that's kilometers of extra blood vessels, which means an additional burden on the heart

. Secret 3.

Eat daily olive oil 1 teaspoon per day. This reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. In the olive oil contains essential fatty acids - linoleic, linolenic and oleic. These fatty acids can not be replaced by any other. Our bodies are vital. They contain double and triple bonds between carbon and hydrogen. These links are destroying harmful free radicals in our body. In addition, fatty acids promote oil recovery endothelial vascular walls decrease sclerotic plaques and blood clots. If you swallow the nasty butter, eat it with a slice of black bread and drink water with lemon juice.

Eliminate from your diet margarine and palm oil. Keep the use of mayonnaise to a minimum. Melted butter, home-made - the most valuable thing, but to abuse this oil is not necessary. It increases the level of cholesterol, but, however, contains a number of vitamins and valuable substances.

Secret 4.

Avoid white bread and replace it with black. The black bread rich in vitamins Group "B" that are useful for the central nervous system. One slice of white bread contains 4 spoons of sugar. Modern man uses 800-900 grams of sugar per day !!! From where did he come from? And you count. Three slices of white bread - that's 12 teaspoons of sugar. Three cups of tea with sugar a day - nine spoonfuls of sugar. One slice of cake - at least 7 tablespoons of sugar. Konservy- a few spoonfuls of ... Throw in a couple of chocolates ... Sausages and sausage also contain sugar - read the composition on the package. Then I think you should not continue. To everyone's delight mention that glass of cola contains 9 tablespoons of sugar.

Sugar destroys collagen our skin, which leads to rapid aging and visual grid facial wrinkles. Sugar contributes to pustular diseases and weakens the immune system, because bacteria and viruses love carbs. Contact sugar tooth decay is evident. About the risk of developing diabetes is not even worth mentioning.

Secrets 5.

Every day, rub the whole body hands, do self-massage. This simple procedure improves the movement of lymph, reduces swelling. One self-massage will help. 40 times better on time than never to 40 times! A small daily stress for 5 minutes will give you advantages over those who are not making this effort. Laziness - a cancer will

. Secrets 6.

Walk and drive every day. Do even simple exercises. My mother taught me a child to engage in sports: ski, run, swim, do gymnastics. And she often said to me: 'You'll have a roll - you will like the bun. Will you eat carrots - will be similar to the carrot. " So I decided to be like a carrot. I achieve this with the help of exercises and proper nutrition.

Secret 7.

Eat pollen - a natural source of vitamins, 1 teaspoon per day, if not allergic. Sold in stores with honey production.

Secret 8.

Exclude from the diet of instant coffee, spirits, energy. The soluble coffee in addition to chemical carcinogens and does not contain absolutely nothing. Strong drink is completely useless. He glues the blood cells in huge bunches of grapes and scores of capillaries, causing tissue ischemia occurs. Energy drain the resources of the brain and cause chronic fatigue. Why do you need all this?

The Secret 9.

Drink mineral water Borjomi type Essentuki at least 2 times a week. Bicarbonate composition of the water displaces the blood reaction to the alkaline side, alkalizes blood. This reduces the risk of cancer.

Secret 10.

Mess and smile every day! Positive attitude improves memory and attention, reduces the risk of accidents and fatal errors.

These simple rules will help you feel much better!

Author: Natalia Grace

Tags

See also

New and interesting