Plug the wheelbarrow into the socket

In general, what for need filling? You can in fact simply insert the wire into the socket and recharge the lithium-ion batteries of the car. Type here such.
This car at the Geneva Motor present.
6 ph via sirena-evklad

It is called the miracle of Swiss art, the brainchild of studio Rinspeed, a simple and almost Russian name: iChange. Change - For typewriter-transformer. It can be single or triple. Well shaped as letters «i» - from there where you thought: car plant from iPhone. Through the device, you can control almost all functions in the car.

What can be said about the appearance of cars ... housing noncorrosive, some very funny and fun. Cute this machine almost kawaii. There are no doors - in the iChange raise the roof and then jump in the car driver and passengers. Thus, the land can be called spectacular.

Clings to the girls on this - it. It seems to be a sports car with lyboy on the face, such as single ... And here again - transformiruesh car in the triple and catch vezёsh home. To one of them. Or to yourself. Here's how it goes.

Under the hood of the car - engine, capable of developing power of 204 horsepower. It works, of course, not on gasoline, not diesel and in general - an environmentally friendly engine from a lithium-ion battery plow. That is phnul the outlet, like a vacuum cleaner, and wait - until zaryaditsa. Or from solar mozho charge. Batteries provided two types: melkolёgkie - for short trips, and tyazhёlobolshie - for long.

But takoё cool at the Rinspeed iChange rear left wheel.

The car of the future, a dream car. I would not mind, definitely. However, I do not know - will have to splurge on electricity or not ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting