St. Petersburg Djakonda (24 photos)

The author writes, blindkamikadze:

When I was still studying in the classroom commercials tenth the school, the elephant in the center (near Foundry Avenue, the street Nekrasov, Rebellion, Mayakovsky), drew attention to the strange inscriptions on the walls and gutters. The inscriptions were not clearly visible sense, but they are often repeated the word "Djakonda." This, remember, is somehow reflected in one of the children's poems.
And then much time has passed, and it so happened that I was in the area of ​​these streets settled. And most interesting is that the inscriptions have not disappeared, on the contrary, become more and more evident. I am generally very interested in writing, but this I do not attach any importance until six months ago did not see near the metro station "Chernyshevskaya" author. The author turned dumb kind old lady is very small growth, feverishly writing something on the iron door entrance.
Realizing that these inscriptions - the fruit of madness and a vivid example of deviant art, I started taking pictures of them and collect. For half a year has turned out a good selection. Before legendary madman Mitasova Kharkiv St. Petersburg "Djakonda" Of course, artistically far, but the inscriptions found powerful and frightening.

"I am a fool scum for your ma ...»

"Here's Djakonda I ..." Inscriptions rarely manage to make out before the end.

"The enemies of dogs»

"When the mother would not let eat shit." A rare example of a complete sentence.

"The doctor patient geek»

"Good intentions pave the road to hell." Here really uncomfortable it becomes.

"Die dog ..." Then it is not clear.

Do not disassemble, complete dissociation.

"Bastard smiles ashamed»

Something about the voice. Generally, the inscriptions are often repeated the following topics: voice, doctors and dogs.

Sometimes inscriptions occur on top of one another, as it works in a fairly limited Djakonda square.

Sometimes there are no inscriptions marker and chalk.

"Voices of dead dogs left»

"Gad with the voices." The inscription on the right - an outsider, you can see the handwriting.

"You missed»

Here on this arch on the street. Mayakovsky most inscriptions, mostly old, and do not get erased on a normal photograph. Perhaps Djakonda lives in the yard.

"Rubbish hunting killed a mother ...»

"Olena you do not trash trash»

"Djakonda sdohby»

"The neighbor on your hara yell»

"The neighbor on your mug dog»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting