About St. Petersburg communal

What distinguishes this from St. Petersburg man visiting? Let even lived in this glorious city for many years. It is unlikely that someone will be able to accurately answer this question, but I'm pretty sure that would have to "become his" need to live in St. Petersburg communal. Only there, the only way you can feel the true spirit of the city, join the soul in this strange society, to become a philosopher, and thus the hero of many stories that can happen only in the city on the Neva. And what it is, "St. Petersburg communal '? How and what people live there, I try to tell.

18 photos

I do not know whether you can call me a radical, I was brought to the city in 7 years in 1983 and I moved with his parents in a communal apartment on the street. Kalyaeva.
To understand what is communal, imagine that in your house settled strange man, he goes to your kitchen, prepare on your plate, and stain it leaves in your sink their unwashed dishes, clean your bathroom and sometimes steal your shampoo. And you can not even yell. Stories that infuriates her that he does not close the tube of toothpaste or scatter socks, just pathetic prattle compared to communal apartment.
And so, a little bit about the virtual St. Petersburg communal:
You wake up in the morning in his room to the bathroom, but you are looking for my pants, go in shorts is mauvais ton. Well, if the toilet is not busy,

but you still need to hit it and turn it a switch, each stretched their light, and shakes his counter.
And God forbid you take a shit under a false light and be seen. You betray anafime and condemn everyone will understand the reason for such large accounts. Contemptuous look all the neighbors you can not avoid.

By the way there is not only its own wiring for electricity, phone calls, too, did not escape this fate.
There are two operating systems:
Option one is when everyone has a calling

On the call "total" is usually no one opens.

Option two: This is when each family set a specific number of clicks on the pumper.

In the pictures a rare example Lukin with Podorovami an alliance, but if you need to Smirnov, and you incorrectly called, the door's face as he realized the mistake and can shut, but because nefig, not a servant running to open.

Common areas. This is a toilet, corridor, kitchen, bathroom, if any.
They must wash and clean, it is done one by one.

For this purpose, a special schedule, which must comply strictly with,
The schedule is posted in a conspicuous place regularly celebrated and everyone can see who is to blame for today's srach.
Of particular importance is the ritual transfer duty, if you missed the delivering side jamb, then it is your problem, and you remove, so acceptance is always performed very meticulously and the fact that the signature of the transmission is fixed in the schedule of duties.

But in spite of the duty, public or common areas as they are called communal, look pitiable. There is always a neighbor who does not want to chip in for repair. It does not matter, he does not want to fold or, in principle, be able to until next month, the project is not zabyudzhetirovan means fail. To pay for its share of a neighbor, no one will, a matter of principle.

Paper each has its own natural, expected, huh?

If there is a phone, it is a separate issue, since it can not hold each as light. You can not make phone calls or to call different as they say "do not change the ringtone." Therefore, the phone is always called a neighbor to hang up or lie that no home is mauvais ton. If caught, the neighbors will have to discuss in the kitchen, which you bastard, do not hesitate to do it in your presence, pretending not to notice you. Psychological techniques such like, and in the face of stated and showed how to despise the neighbor that does not even notice it. It is very unpleasant to such pressure. And all your excuses and resentment are ignored, you will not notice and continue to discuss, debate, increasing power.

Kitchen! This is not a place for cooking and even a place for its reception.
It TRIBUNE! VEChE! Where there is to inflame the passions of the Duma to the usual St. Petersburg communal kitchen. Here everything is solved!

Plates are usually found in the kitchen a lot, but the sink is always the same, so that would collect some water, we have to wait until a neighbor domoet dishes or dostiraet domoet socks or leg, customized contrary to the Code of communal honor.

Laundry had also made usually in the bathroom at a time, and had a special schedule that strictly observed, did not use the time available - your problems, wait for their turn. Well, or to negotiate. Go wash, at will, it will not turn. Now, however, it is easier, people got cars.

I was lucky with its neighbors, there were no drunks or rowdy or just moral monsters, but they say that fights between neighbors played out serious. There have been a fight. And if you enter into an open battle had not the heart, then do minor mischief. My pal Eugene in the yard, telling me how they were caught by a neighbor who crumbled scissors bristles from the brush into the neighbor's soup, which escalated into a fight and call the police outfit

And there are girls that have a subtle approach ...

And people are not afraid to have children despite this phenomenon of "communal»

Here in this communal and spent my childhood. Believe me, it was no less happy than other children of my generation.
I grew up is now bought an apartment, even mortgage payments. I helped communal, I was one of the first to fit into this wonderful phenomenon of "EPOTEKA" because I wanted their homes. Then the cost is very expensive apartment 15 kilobaksov, now my car is more expensive, but in 2002 it was big money for me.

The country is choking in oil money, but people still live like beasts. You think about it in St. Petersburg according to official figures 100 thousand communal. It is about 400 thousand families, or about a million people! And it is in the region of Donar. Millions of Russian people is doomed to a miserable existence. Because the apartment is on the edge of 4 million. Rubles. And the average s / n 35 thousand. But the Olympics! And then the championship.
It's a shame, look, yes?

All! I graduated!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting