One Ear

Peterhof park. Who does not know, might think that this is a common protein, but it is not. Her name is One Ear. It is not difficult to guess, because he does not have one ear that he lost in his youth. Because of its militant, he became chief of "forests" around the "Golden Mountain", and thanks to tear off his ear, by which it can be isolated from the crowd of fellow, he became a recognizable and loved by many people.

The history of 18 photos © sergey-sk78

1. August 2010. As in the spring, walking along the Peterhof Park, I met the one-eared squirrel, the first thought was that he suffered from crows, which, in principle, often attack the protein, but after I saw how it communicates with its neighbors and proteins I realized that most likely is not a crow, and fighting for the division of the territory of the wound ... =)

2. March 2011. Last year, he was young, "protein", which is only defending its territory, fought with its neighbors and with great curiosity observed the feast. This year it is already an adult animal, with his flat under the tree where he persistently invites ladies coming. Actually at this moment and we caught. One Ear has given us quite a bit of your attention, he referred to the tight schedule, even the seeds have not become, very hurried, but still a snowdrift with great care down and head to pet allowed.

3. And here is his passion, waiting for her partner, bored. Do not stand it and decided to come and see what he's busy, why not go to turn the tail in front of her? Timidly approaches, carefully looking over the snowdrifts. Look out, took two steps - and again waiting does not go there One Ear

4. Do not stand the patience beauties came for their protein. He saw her, stamping his feet, waving his tail and ran with all haste to his dwelling, and she stood just to show off and ran after him, never touching his dainties. Not until the treats they now need to build a family life.

5. One Ear to the tree than sheburshal, must clean up before guests arrive, and she waited patiently on the threshold of an invitation.

6 October 2011. It was quite an adult squirrel, mother and business. Ready for winter, blanks busy

7. October 2012. In the Lower Park of Peterhof opened the season of winter white. I walked over, probably to a single park in the trough. Around her fly tits, nuthatches, ravens on the ground beneath it walks, bird outrage straight in the air. It is clear that someone has taken a particularly brazen bird feeder and birds will not let me. Proteins are so often do, but keep a perimeter defense against a horde can only very steep proteins. I, of course, doubt crept in who it could be ...

I had even come to knock on the trough, but then he reluctantly jumped from there, at first even clicked his indignation that his meal was interrupted, and then, too, was surprised this meeting ...

8. Based on the fresh wound on his lip to fight it does not stop and keeps the area. =)

9. November 2013. This weekend the weather is quite common St. Petersburg did not have to shoot, but to resist and not go with a camera under his arm, I could not. Nothing decent lift did not work, so some pictures of the usual Petersburg autumn, but one sight still take pictures. Although it called ordinary language does not turn. Judging by the hype around it, this is one of the most important treasures of the Peterhof fountains.

10. Due to tear his ear, by which it can be isolated from the crowd of fellow, this protein has become a learning and loved by many people.

11. He always slipped a piece better, more tasty nut, and his fighting spirit will add a piece taken from a neighbor. Such well-fed and relaxed lifestyle to a slim figure typically does not lead, that it did not lead, even by the standards of autumn squirrel, he was not skinny

12. And how can we grow thin when there is no free moment ...

Whatever miss the tasty, have to sit, wait, watch

13. Sometimes a long time no one goes hungry while you wait, and then you can go to the store ... At this time we decided to eat dried

14. After the meal it is necessary to thoroughly wash the paws ...

15. Well, so far went for drying, but is washed feet, which is bad people poured neighbor seeds. It's always worth just for a moment leave the post - then it all passes. We had to drive away from his arrogant neighbor seeds ...

16 - And then so suddenly, I found out and offered a nut. At first, I was offended that offered only one, then simply, the big walnut ...

17. ... but then still offended that I still gnawed nuts, seeds neighbor floor bucket fed, fooled, in general ...

18 - Um, where to go, what to me more nuts ...
otsypte

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting