Drug abuse among children's writers do not stop

I stumbled on a post in one LJ shke and slightly slid under the table. And from the style of presentation, and by nature. Text author. As the screenshots.
2 Scrin + letter © rikosha
It is an indisputable fact, to whom the mass of evidence. Today it became clear that the developers of educational programs for children, no, no, yes and zamastyryat bong or two, and mushrooms do not disdain.

Downloaded detem develop programs, which the author, a little mastered Delrhi modestly named Azbuka Pro baryzhit and she's only 10 bucks. You download and run. One of the tasks involves the following story: the screen displays the word, say "Nails" and three pictures, one of which actually nails, and the other two mamamylaramu and mashabrilafedyu and child should stick with the cursor in the image of words that appeared on the screen, in our case - nails. If you guessed, the program says, "Well done," and if not, sepulchral voice says: "cocksucking, I Jam live in this country" "Not true." The idea is not bad, agree? But the realization is even better, I recommend planning junkies download this program and thereby secure long "cackle." Pictures - mortality. And sometimes the program does not show any images at all, just three white rectangle, and below them the word, such as "roof" (which has long been gone from the author). In this case, apparently, the child is supposed to develop their psychic abilities and guess under which of the white rectangle, this is the roof of hiding.

A couple of gems I zaskrinshotil. The first led us in awe and delight. Indeed, ebala the picture is very similar to another's, but it's the wrong answer. I do not remember hiding under the remaining two white rectangles, and, thank God, we have not seen since, assuming it would cause irreparable traumatic for all of us as people with fine mental organization.

Another gem. Hands. Fuck, how beautiful my hands! On the two pictures is hand, it is clear to any individual in remission, the only question is which one to choose as the correct answer, because hands are the same! The correct answer was under the average picture. And again, thank God, we have not seen his graphic image.

Pictures are clickable to fulskrina.

This "training" we stopped, shocked into silence. The author of the program Andrey Kravtsov personally, I wish you further success, as I said to him and to his email cepn@mail.ru. Yes, Andrew, an email from you saying. The program - truly sickle. The balls.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting