How to cheat and diluted

Good day!

Now I write about different types of stains on tangible assets and other financial equivalents. About SMS: "put me a little," "give a little and you will be all" and others like them; many have heard and used to. With lower - not about that. Suckers, sorry, here among us, is vanishingly small, but the old woman is ... so tell how it was.

Day off. Time somewhere 14-15. Three women at the door. In the picture they are not (found on the Internet). Just exactly in coats and it is this type.

[next]

Doorbell. Unlocks. I see two women in blue robes (a type of Soviet sellers: arrogant, noisy, swollen). These aunts, shouting with third aunt that the floor below, reported:

- Your entrance baiting roaches going on! We are bombarded with everything! They're crawling from death to you niminuemoy ventilation pipes and others. So now, you come pipets neminuchy and complete "Starship Troopers" based on Heinlein, meningitis, malaria, plague and other cockroach ...

It should be noted that the aunt called immediately in all apartments. And with me, the door crept open my two neighbors. They were afraid, after malaria and others like them, wailed:

- Oh oh oh! Ah ah ah! What to do? How to be?! Where to watch the public? !!!

Auntie, as if reluctantly, said: - Nuu ... as if there is a way ...

The solution turned out to be - small, sprays and other crap Velcro. Moreover, all orders of magnitude higher than the store. About all not to tell, but the chalk for the 30R, worth 200p (I know about it, see) and everything else is more expensive and shallow as inflated.

While the frightened cockroaches "flatfooted-intervertebral-konyuktivitami" aunt rushed to the money, I asked straight to work. Aunt showed me a piece of paper with a stamp of "some sort of crap" and said that Zheke all know about them, all agreed and recorded. What I'm pretending Laptev, he said: - Pogoditi! Here zhezh epidemic was terrible! I'll call the conductive rods ... TtN constantly to call on any questions of life! Pigweed Palne! Wait a second ... and disappeared behind the door. I counted up to 6 released. They went out and my neighbor ... They are very distressed and possibly running on the floors, in search of the most ardent workers ensektoborstva. But, unfortunately, have not been found.

P.S. I apologize for such idiotic letters above. But in another way this situation I can not describe. I will not speak of danger or something like that. But each of us (hopefully) have relatives in old people. For that 200-500r big money and are afraid of cockroaches.

Be careful!

Write, if you have something to share in this topic. (Not talking about cockroaches. "Divorce" in the sense.)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting