The new ticket kiosks in the subway

In my memory this is the second reincarnation of the ticket machines Metro. This time she got a double. Metropolitan as a pilot operation of 14 vehicles mounted Ticket. In addition, the trial operation near the subway ENEA entered the unit MultiPay, which serves the "Moscow investment corporation of the Government of Moscow." The company itself is, of course, serves many terminals, standing on the street, in doorways of houses and DEZah. Now they will be installed in the lobbies and the subway, as well as on the railroad.

In general, the main problem of previous devices, which stood on the subway, was that they were not working. Yes, money is absorbed, and the device mounted on it all stopped. Over time, the technique fails (a-pa, and its more and serve it!) And somehow this idea eventually stalled. And then we are not accustomed to people then use these guns, so that the picture when there is a long queue at the cashier, when there are operating the machine was not uncommon. As I recall, no advertising campaign, the very possibility of buying tickets in the apparatus, then as now, unfortunately, has not been made.

What will be the fate of these devices, I do not know, but I want to hope that they will at least enjoy.
12 ph © russos

1. Experimental apparatus, which is in the office. Since this is a test station, then there are other units like bar code reader and a receiver for the bank cards. Unfortunately, as I was told the developers, they are not averse to paying credit cards, but banks usually want a lot of interest and it becomes in the end is not profitable.

2. From left to set the mechanism for printing Railways tickets. Right receipt printer. Since April, the tax is introducing new rules and check all the printer in all machines must be fiscal. Chuhnulis seems that a lot of money passes them.

3. Incidentally, in December 14 vehicles a day on average, sold about 400 tickets for Railways, a total of 11,255 tickets were sold.

4. The dispenser breaks 150 tickets. Initially this will be the base container. Subsequently, depending on demand, it can be increased.

5. The following pictures I have provided the developers. This is the machine that costs about ENEA. Again, at the initial stage, you can buy a ticket for one journey only. It is further assumed that the device will be blank discs, and the magnetization of tickets will take place when they are issued.

6. Charged tickets Despencer.

7. Experienced machine stands on the street next to the lobby. In the future they plan to put it in the lobby. Hopefully, for the vestibule version it will look more carefully.

8. Well screenshots. This muzzle interface to sell a single ticket.

9. Surrender can be put on a cell phone. But when I showed the statistics, we'll see that many slaughtered for 4 rubles and they remain in the system. By law, they hang 3 years and only then transferred to the operator.

10. This muzzle interface that will stand in the subway. Here it will be possible to select the number of trips or to extend the map.

11. As a bonus, with a screenshot of Railways ticket sales.

12. Interface MDA.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting