Bisons living in the house caster buffalo

In American Air C Bridges (RC Bridges), nicknamed "Buffalo Whisperer» (The Buffalo Whisperer) and his wife Sherron (Sherron) on a farm in Texas as pets live a couple of bison.

One of the bison to call Savage (Wildthing), it weighs about one ton, the second (3-year-old is a female) is called Bullet (Bullet) and it is a bit easier - it has only 408 kg.

The pair are so attached to their pets, that one of the buffalo, 7-year-old Savage even attended as guest of honor at their wedding again, which took place in 2006 (it is after five years of marriage). On the tips of the horns of Savage's wife wearing their wedding rings.

Air Sea Bridges horse trainer and a professional cowboy. Throughout his adult life engaged in cultivation of a man and buffalo on his ranch, he kept a fairly large herd of these animals. But in 2004 a man has deteriorated vision, for this reason he had to sell buffalo and left in her as a pet only young Savage.

Wife Er C Bridges is an admirer of the culture of Native Americans - American Indians and a professional photographer. She makes fun of traditional American Indian headdresses, which are required to create the skins, wool and horns of bulls.

The family lives more and cub named Jewell Spirit, but jealous bullet can not get used to it. "Caster buffalo" has decided to take her to his ranch when its former owner wanted to get rid of it. It was for him too violent temper, and he offered to take her, with the proviso that Xi Er himself caught her. - I just caught it and started the in his van - laughing, says Bridges.

Buffalo, according to Daily Mail, quite dangerous animals. They have very sharp horns and they can run at speeds of 40 miles per hour. - I know it's complete madness - continues to man - it's always been my dream to deal with bison, certainly not two at once. Bullet to date my best friend loves. It may even refuse to eat, in order to just be near me.

Source: zoopark.su

Tags

See also

New and interesting