City Under Siege - repair on the Leningrad highway

On the night of Friday to Saturday at the Leningrad highway hell broke loose. Due to an emergency condition of the overpass at the 24 kilometer (which is above the track Oktyabrskaya Railway) who want to renovate, it was blocked:

- Congress of the inside of the Moscow Ring Road on the Leningrad Highway in the direction of the field;
- Congress on the outside of the Moscow Ring Road on the Leningrad Highway in the direction of the field;
- Exit from the roundabout (where cross Mashkinskoe Novoshodnenskoe highway and freeway) to the Leningrad highway in the direction of the field;
- Exit from the highway to the International Leningrad to Moscow (allow only buses);
- On the overpass to skip the traffic left one lane (of three) on each side

It's all fun for at least a year ...

38 pictures © russos

What would you all show and warn, yesterday I took a great and went to see what was happening. As you can imagine, there came ASS.

1. Shield on Liberty Street.

I do not argue with the fact that the emergency overpass in need of repair. But that's how it's organized there? First, very few plates and information boards about what is happening. Those who travel on Ring Road at Sheremetyevo, learn about it, resting on a concrete block on the road. Secondly, the bridge has been narrowed in the night from Friday to Saturday, but already Tuesday (yesterday I shot) and no work was not carried out. Why?

The most disgusting what options there are almost no detour. Dmitrovka also costs around Moscow. In the Baltic States there is a reconstruction of the overpass (if you believe the forums and blogs) somewhere in the area and all narrowed, too. Novoshodnenskoe and Pyatnitskoe highway just two lanes and not adapted to such traffic. As a result, we get a full traffic jams for Zelenograd, Sheremetyevo and all the surrounding land. As some write, plugs were even blind the primer, which led to Khimki. Yes, the train moving to Khlebnikovo too bent, and there can be a long stand. In the comments they write that to him you will not even be reached, before the end patience.

Perhaps residents of Zelenograd and are happy to use public transport, but the bus is in the same traffic jam. A train ... train no. There are now reigns Peregrine and his schedule pootmenyali many trains commuter traffic. And what better to go an hour and a half in a terrible and stifling the vestibule, hunching letter sic among the same sweaty passengers. Vomiting or three hours in a traffic jam with kondeem and sitting? Here everything toschnyatsya forming many kilometers plug from Zelenograd to be repaired bridge.

It is clear that closing the exit of Moscow, tried to somehow unload from Leningrad. But now bursting through Kurkino, plugging all the streets and yards there. In general, the flea. But Moscow, as before, does not want to go there.

Ass, in general. So to avoid black spot at every opportunity.

2. The second shield. The fact that the congress closed on Leningradku toward the field it does not say. Why the hell?

3. Inner Ring Road is always there. Typically, the plug after the congress ended on Leningradku in an area where everything turns out of 3 series, and now simply plug here. But on the outside, a new cork area.

4. Those who really need to Leningradka turn in Kurkino 2-3 series.

5. A small digression. I wonder how much dough put it in his pocket, and poprotsu've stole, because on paper and the project has a lift for disabled people, but in fact it is not present. None of the pedestrian crossing on Ring Road, I saw them there. Scary. And it is under the guise of concern for cripples.

6. This is the traditional place to Leningradku the center. Those who know about the closure of the Congress in the area are right there, that would then unfold the Leningrad under the bridge and go to the region.

7. But who does not know he rents reverse and backs up the ramp on which fold out of the area on the inner Ring Road. And here is a sign that the exit is closed. Almost in front of it for yourself. Sense of it here?

8. Here overlapped Congress. So thoroughly.

9. Drivers leaving, scratched turnip, mother and trying to somehow figure out how it all go round.

10. You see a caravan that travels backwards? They're trying to Leningradku MKAD so call.

11. Here is a little van was demolished light Honda, who backed away in reverse.

12. It is unusual to see the ramp on the outer Ring Road from Leningrad to without cars. Usually here brutal cork.

13. He closed blocks. Someone threw the car and then ran on to Leningradku.

14. And so here is now some vacation begins. The head of the family was taking its Sheremetyevo and then suddenly saw that the exit is closed from Leningrad. On the question, how to get, I said that here in any way. It is possible through Kurkino. He points to three rows of Moscow, close to vomiting and asked and they've also there? There, I say. And what else?

15. The family unloaded the suitcases and children in his teeth and ran on Leningradku. The machine is about blocks.

16. Great start of holiday.

17. spinogryzov neck and down the empty road.

18. Taxi drivers here may ache astronomical prices, and where to go? The plane will fly here soon. I hope that this family has managed it. Have a good rest!

19. Those who broke in Kurkino, trying on Jubilee Avenue to go to the Leningradku or even in Khimki. It turns slowly.

20. Here is an overpass. Fenced well and thoroughly. GAI catch trucks that are trying to break into Leningradku.

21. This Congress overlapped with a circular motion. DPS officer almost every minute is responsible drivers how to drive, how to bypass. Politely and thoroughly. Damn, I would have 10 minutes and drew his service weapon killed a would all there.

22. Top view. I overheard an interesting conversation. Some of the drivers asked and Th labels are not present, that is closed. Policeman says that they are from the area, and signs should hang Moscow. Moscow, shit, where signs? A week later, they are useless and have no way to know everything will be!

23. And this is from Leningrad to the center. Then it works half the strip.

24. Let the Congress with the International Highway.

25. Remains of the old overpass over the railway. Oh, how he would now be useful.

26. The culprit celebration. I tried to move out down there but nettles and a great well, quite uncomfortable.

27. A terrible traffic jam from Zelenograd.

28. stopper then we will come back, and now we get to the International Highway.

29. Damn! And here is closed!

30. To get to the center, it is necessary either to go to the area and somewhere to turn and stand in a traffic jam. Or through transfer to Dmitrovka Vashutino or by or through a primer. But there are a lot of smart and there are also all worth it. Here all asked the guard how to get Mosgortrans and Th do.

31. Bus pass.

32. Returning to the traffic jam on Leningradke. Gazelist, before reaching the end of its 100 meters, she broke down and turned through a raft and three series of oncoming. Shaitan!

33. The great and terrible traffic jam.

34. And its end before the bridge.

35. The drive a little to. Well, here as usual. Obochinskie louts, puzoterki on potholes and so on.

36. Drove quite a bit, then it was broke. Jam out to the horizon. And there is not nothing new to see. Pleased that I bike and rode home.

37. It is not clear whether or not it is the pavement?

38. Thus, such an ass motorists, residents of Zelenograd, arriving and departing from Sheremetyevo and just be at least a year. Have a nice day and the road!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting