Flight simulator on Kutuzovsky

I think if any fanatical lover of aviation in Moscow today to wake up at night, put your eyes flashlight and asked sternly: "What's on Kutuzovsky, 12?" He will reply: "The flight simulator cab from 737 NG». And it will be a hundred times just right. Because that's the metal box on trays - is unique, assembled a group of aviation enthusiasts under the leadership of Eugene Yushkina, a Boeing 737 flight simulator NG. For the owner of a luxury ride, hereditary aeronautical engineer - this is a hobby in which he invested over a million dollars, collecting a replica of the cabin passenger liner with all the entourage - the sounds, the actual routes and imitation of the aircraft in the air. Everything, as in adults. They say such simulators from aircraft manufacturers worth a lot of money and customers every ten cars get one that's a simulator for free.

Another blogger yesterday visited this place, and shows pictures from there

5 ph

That's how it looks from the inside - center recently opened and it is still not quite arranged. Plans are many, and yet the walls hang pictures of planes in the sky ...

... And pictorial review of how the collected simulator. The men spent day and night, while doing it. Even had a wife - to see what is here busy with their husbands.

Sitting in the pilot's seat, to constantly remind ourselves that all is not present and you are on earth. That was not so scary.

This pilot Kochemasov in an armchair commander. While healing a broken arm, Alex "carries" in computer heaven those who dream about it. I'm talking about the sky, of course.

When we got to the cabin, Pilot Lech told and showed how to construct modern cabin "Boeing" (by the way, the company is aware of what is happening on Kutuzovsky not opposed to the use of their brand). Then we made a test flight from Sheremetevo in a circle with a stopover in itself.

Then we removed the camera and Alex showed me a "special" program - he simulated a situation in which turned out to be the crew of the Tu-154 that crashed near Donetsk and demonstrated that, in his opinion, should have been done to prevent the wreck plane into a tailspin. Then he made at the "Boeing" barrel - it is possible to do. Finally, a hundred kilometers from Sheremetyevo strip off both the engine and put the liner on the strip, driving it manually. To say that I was delighted by this - to say nothing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting