Nike. 3D pictures in a Moscow park

How many times have we promised myself to start a new life, an indispensable part of which would be regular exercise. And how many times have moved the date of this momentous event, clinging to the slightest obstacles and excuses - Monday, the new year with a new month ... The company Nike has decided to help deal with fictitious hedges, decorated with four parks Moscow funky 3D-pictures in the project "I'm running ».
11 photos via kulturologia

"I run" involves organized jogging, going every day in one of the ten parks in Moscow under the direction of trainers Nike. To increase the popularity of the project and bring to a healthy lifestyle company invited new participants to the Russian capital two well-known German artists of street art - Marion Ruthardt and Gregor Wosik - and set them the task to create a picture on the asphalt that meet the project concept.

Painters worked from July 24 to August 7, and as a result all the inhabitants of Moscow, reshivshiesya run through Novoyasenevskaya, Serebryany Bor, the falconer or Vorobiev mountains can enjoy 3D-paintings, painted directly on the treadmill. Total figures five (one in each park, and two - in the Silver Forest). Each of them represents a gulf that, however, can be overcome - with the help of her slung over logs, suspension bridge, stone islands. "To overcome the barriers, not to create them. Obstacles in your way - it's just an illusion. Run towards them - they can not stop you "- this is the main idea of ​​the project.

Although 3D-paintings created in the first place, to promote running, their idea can be applied to all spheres of life. Illusive abyss - it's just that often prevents us to do the necessary thing. Although almost always there are ways to overcome it, we prefer to simply ignore them and live as before. Perhaps due to the efforts of Nike something will change?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting