Barsetochnikov and Alphabet of Taste

Author: kirts

"I am sure that similar situations were many and a million times in the fray Conf. However, as the saying goes, "forewarned is forearmed".
Everything was fast and standard.
I went to the ABC taste Leningradke at approximately 21.00. After 30 minutes left. I went to the car, put a bag of groceries in the back left seat and the briefcase on the floor between the front and rear seats (rear left on the floor - not to shine because no toning). I sit behind the wheel. And ... opens a back door man climbs (bitch freak) lack briefcase sits in the passenger seat of a black VW Passat (B6) and gases. Suddenly, out of nowhere appears a patrol car (unfortunately 2107), includes a chandelier, a siren, and it (was later told that they saw how it happened). Passat gets into the left lane, the patrol behind him, but then greatly Passat goes right onto the street. Konstantin Simonov. Respectively. They broke away from persecution. 5 minutes later, the patrol pulls up, I identified as a victim. The portfolio was not a miracle documents purse (with all the cards) and keys to the apartment, but a sum of money still left. In any case, gemora could be much larger.
Employees PPP said that the area has a lot of similar episodes. In addition there is a silver Passat Lexus IS250 and "some sort of a BMW".

Conclusions:
1. Be vigilant
2. Lock your doors immediately once sat in the car (not waiting for when it happens automatically at speeds above 20 km / h)
3. Avoid cache
4. Documents, wallet, etc. Keep a

p.s. the irony is that the portfolio has a certificate of the accident, received an hour earlier in the parking lot near the office (he threw himself door for replacement) »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting