Tambovchanin set sail on an ice floe

Alexander Ivanov decided not to wait for the summer and open the swimming season already. According to the thrill-seekers, such plans had matured since last spring. Then he outlined for himself two objectives:
 - Failures in the clothes under the ice, to feel what it's like
 - A ride on the ice, to feel like a mammoth from the movie

Alexander Ivanov finally decided to implement our plans into reality. The journey he took germoryukzak with some things, a thermos of tea, neoprene socks, a shovel and an ax. To the place of departure - on the coast of the Sea of ​​Tambov - Extreme arrived at three o'clock in the afternoon.

Before we get to the durable ice man had to overcome a two-meter cold slurry. Feeling solid "ground" in the way, he began creating vehicles. Shovel break off an ice floe did not work, but the ax with the case managed.

Having prepared the craft, the traveler fell on him with all his gear.

Working with a shovel, a rower quietly went on the "fairway".

In the process of the floe broke off a piece, and it has become quite small.

All the way did not have to paddle, after some time, Alexander Ivanov decided to drink tea: germoryukzak sat down, took out a thermos.
Meanwhile Tezikov approaching the bridge. On it the conqueror of the water element waited curious tambovchane.
Ator with the words: "On the bridge, a crowd of onlookers, and when I swam closer, they started asking stupid questions, such as: why am I broke off a piece of ice floe? where I swim? What is the water temperature? why I have a thermos of tea, not the bottle? and so on. »

Alexander Ivanov planned to swim at least until the Bridge of lovers. However, the trip had suddenly interrupted. Man on the ice rescuers noticed.

Source: vtambove.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting