The ice was broken

In the spring, it has been more or less heat, we flew to hunt. We, I, Yura and Kolya. Tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, in general, all in adults.
We threw on a small peninsula on the one hand which is adjacent hill, and on the other skirted the icebound river. We put up a tent, stove melted, shulema Navara. Essno zero five
opened, we sit, have lunch.

A day passed, but no quack-quack or ga-ga, or even quasi-qua did not hear. Nitsche, reassured all Yura got into the sleeping bag in the morning bird popret as hungry in the tavern. In some ways he was right, in the morning flooded. But it is not a bird. Because of the unusually warm weather Popper ice on the river.

Have you ever seen how narrow river opened with a two-meter ice?
No? It means so. No stun cod breaking the ice there. Thus, cracking a little loud of course, but far from Ramstein. And ice
I moved.
Floes all different sizes rotate on its axis and the natural place them between the coasts is not enough. What's happening? And what happens is that
pushing back the mass of ice begins to push the extreme floe on the shore. Floe thickness of two meters as the great white reptile crawl
On the steep bank and sent to the taiga.

Behind them already are pushing new ice floes, followed by another and another. No hassles no sudden movements.
Slowly, feeling the barriers they crawl to the shore like a knife cutting trees carrot. The power element is fascinating.
We watched with their mouths open to this idea of ​​ice until someone did not turn back. Yes-ah, and Archimedes was not quite the fool. Oh, he was not a fool.
Because the water is displaced hundreds of tonnes of ice start to look for another way. And she found him. It can be seen from her point of view, it was the best place, and she happily zazhurchal along the coast through our poluostrovok, cutting it off from the land.

- But this is a scribe - a prophecy rang Jura.
 - Yeah - confirmed Kohl - scribe to complete his disguise.
I said nothing. Just watched silently as the water rises around us, and we, like Robinson, Friday and mangy parrot stood in the middle of
already the island and opened his beak.
 - Uli stand? !!! - Shouted someone - it is necessary to pass the buck !!!

And sure enough, the water arrives at the eyes suggests that the blame should really. And the sooner the better.
With the speed of dawn cockroaches caught in a moment, we dismantled a tent, packed up and left everything in a rubber boat. Place in a boat not
It left, but it did not have to, because in such a flow cross in the boat was tantamount to suicide.

Kohl, as the highest pushed the boat from the shore and Poper it to the other side walking around. Well, stepping it loudly. Her feet like a chick in an oil puddle he walked across the current while managing to stay, to pass in front of the ice floe.

It can be seen in a new direction pushed the river is not as thick ice, because the thickness of the ice floes where no more than one meter.
Second, almost light, I went to the Jura. And after a while, and I stepped into an order to raise the water. Here's the first time I regretted that my ram weight for several years kept at the same level. Any more or less decent floe pushing me in the thigh and was pulling a couple of meters down. And down it was impossible, because there are both converged branch of the river forming a rapid course.

- Seregaaaa !!! - I heard a cry from the shore. I turned my head and then joins the river a couple of liters of the fluid. And it was from that.
Slowly, clinging to the bottom of the iceberg was coming at me on top of which sat a seagull and looks pathologist looked at me.
 - Handlebars nnaa, feathery !!! - I screamed, beginning to understand the feelings of Captain of the Titanic. Seagull shifted from foot to foot, his eyes narrowed but the course has not changed.

- Catch! - There was a cry from the shore, and I flew into gnarled stick.
 - Caught! - I shouted when the stick was in my hands. Frankly, standing in the middle of the river with dubem in hand, I could not imagine how it will help me. Well, if only for myself bonce punch,
to long to suffer.
I continued to stand with this stick, feeling like cops with crystal horseradish with hands the middle of the intersection, and friends on the shore of what is trying to
I say and show, but the middle of the river ice crunching is not allowed to hear the clever ideas from the shore.

- Do not slyshuuu! - I shouted - povtoriteee!

And they repeated.

Thank you, my friends, I whispered, and a tear rolled down his cheek thanks when Yuri with a similar club in hand and expression
student-gynecologist at the practical lessons that poked a stick in the direction of Colin. What he waved his hands, with tragic mien and grace began squatting peasant bypass smoothly Yuri, while not forgetting to do hands mysterious passes.

- Ballet dancer's enes @! - I swore, flatten me now, and they're dead swans rehearse.

I have become very sad, and the ice floe with gull close to critical distance. And on the shores of one actor dropout continued to poke a stick in the direction of the second, which is looking unkindly at me gracefully skirted companion.

Finally I understood sign language. I understood!!! Idiots!

Uperevshis stick in the ice floe and slightly changing its course I gladly noticed she started to go around (ah, Kohl stsuko as naturally portrayed the ice floe!) Me.

Seagull longed victims annoyance shat on an ice floe and flew wings spread. At the bottom it has crashed spinning I do not need a stick.
Well, now the garbage business, I wiped the sweat and found these icebergs on the horizon, boldly but very carefully and slowly hobbled to the beach not
neglecting peripheral vision to monitor drifting objects.
Floe. This skip ahead. Balance Beam. Let behind the floats. Another.
Realizing that it is not in the front not the back, I do not have time to miss it, I got it in, sorry, back and legs raskoryachishsya in the hope that this snag
swims between them. As I figured, he swam. But not all.
Blow below the knees was not something that would be strong, but not weak, coupled with over did the trick. Surprised grunt I straddled the wet wood,
below the knees rested thick swirls that log and crashed into me.

Pritonuv under my weight snag snagged branches of the bottom and slowly began to unfold around them.
Friends on the bank beat hysterics. I certainly understand it funny, but I'm here,
as a cowboy on a donkey holding a fart and I'm afraid that does not fall into the water.

Finally, the coastal lifeguards conferred threw me a rope. On the fifth time I caught her. Knowing his chronic vezuchest I immediately rebuked them
end of the rope tied to something heavy. It is clear the rope with a load to catch easier, but because of the said good luck, I'd have caught her
forehead.
Make a loop and hook it on the brush I gave the go-ahead. The rope tightened.
Snag sat tight.
The tension increased. The log did not budge.
And then they pulled.

@ A, but if I could predict their actions, I would be on all fours on the bottom reached, it would be more whole. And I would jump off a log, but so wet before
belt, I did not want vymoknut whole.
Two hefty forehead jerked the rope at the end of which hung a pendant light my carcass. As undigested acorn of a bear's ass, I
I start his logs and flew parallel to the shore water. Yuri Kolya hold the rope ran from the shore into the woods, and I was barely touching the water was flying behind them.
What NNA floe? These I crumbled crushed ice in his hlebalnichkom.

All met on my way had no chance of surviving.
Gull circled back, apparently in the hope that I was still exerted on the ice floe, but seeing the reincarnation of Batman, she opened wide eyes and
razzyaviv beak whispered - "Holy, holy, holy ..." and not looking to the horizon jerked.
The shore I lasted. Drain. Poured.

And never again, despite my urgent requests, I have not seen in the performance of these two serious people dance they performed at
shore - "Hangover D'Artagnan against a dead swan».
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting