Soldiers nutrition

From 10 to 11 November, a blogger under the name twower researched the 20th Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade. After deciding to move to brigade structure from the 20th Division was formed a team of the same name, the place of permanent deployment of Volgograd. This part of the trip I opted for myself, because in one of its predecessors, 255 rd Motorized Rifle Regiment, had to undergo military service in 1999-2000. I really wanted to see what has changed over the years, and what has remained the same. Everything has changed ...

Ten years ago, the food was prepared army cook. Menu did not shine diversity - Sad barley, oprotivevshy Bigus, a rare caruncle and the lack of oil. Portions were small, constantly tormented by the lack of so many people in a hurry eating tasteless food, we tried to settle down quietly to another unit to go to the second round. It is suppressed, that the duty of the dining room, the chef on hand who could call a scoop on the forehead, fell for a double sunset, soldier. Now such orders in the past.

38 photos

As I arrived at the part near the lunch, I immediately went to the dining room to taste the army rations. Filming is very disturbed heavy fog, and not scattered throughout the day.

One of the units waiting in the queue

That contractor (in the form of everyday clothes) brought his small platoon

This young recruits, only a few days apart. All in a new form, which is issued in the military

Students on probation

The duty on the table following the regular meal divisions

So, this company ate

Next we go!

In the lobby of hangers for winter clothing can be hand washed

Drying works tested)

You can look at the menu for today

Standards soldering

Even GOST cutlery

Distribution of double-flow, halls for meals and two. Photos taken during the two lunches and one dinner, so do not be surprised inconsistency in the plates.
Pending

The fighters of different weight categories)

Standard distribution

Potatoes with herbs

Lunch, as you can see, even from the two dishes is

This guy really asked him to photograph

TV is always on, and the music is broadcast through the speakers

Here's another lunch

Officers and non-commissioned officers are fed from one boiler to the soldiers, and in one room

Catering firm is engaged in civil, military influence is only in the fact that the commander of the claims layout products to honor the necessary caloric intake and norms. The salaries of the employees, however, are small - head received 13 thousand, cook for 11 000.
No orders to the dining room for the soldiers there.

Hardware dining

Every day soldiers give buns

Incidentally, the oil now given twice a day - in the morning and in the evening, in addition, it is naturally added into the pot. Prepare a really tasty, varied - meat, dumplings, sausages, fish, cheese, dissatisfied with the quality of food did not meet. Of course especially interested in the soldiers are always there because the food, or for the sake of my arrival rasstaralis, no, everything was standard.
In addition to the dining room guys can always have a snack in your free time in a soldier's tea - Chipka

Add phone bill - no problem

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting