Posters for US ambassadors

In Konyushkovskaya lane on the road to Novinsky Passage, right in front of the gate and the entrance to the US Embassy has non-residential building, which is leased to, and on the walls of this building on the perimeter of the building at eye level, placed huge posters, banners ... all posters exclusively with symbols USSR ))) And foty certain disguised - time demonstration of military and political power of the country. I sfotkal today at champ is telefonJ

A poster with the inscription "Do not talk on the phone - chatterbox find for the spy" is not ambiguous given the well-known scandal when all the embassy building was stuffed with listening devices))

In particular, the first poster in which Stalin and Marshal Voroshilov - is full pipets)). We know what Voroshilov in the 50s and had signed a decree creating a co-author of the KGB J

I'm almost every day I pass out, and today only after standing in a traffic jam right in front of the gates of the embassy realized that over amerikosy just pinned. Imagine that every day the US ambassador and his staff coming to work in the office and leaving from work saw a portrait of Stalin and Voroshilov !!! And also read that the power of steelworkers in their trunks))

4 photos and letters © Seymour Mamedov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting