A day in the life Pandas Kick Me

Nate Hill, a man dressed as pandas in the growth - eyed, sweet and smiling, walking the streets of Brooklyn and offers everyone a kick yourself. Wishing not so little ...
Taken from here.
(Total 12 photos)

Strangers on the streets of New York from time to time hit "Panda Kick Me." Panda does not mind. She offers her "services".

The main idea of ​​this activity - to give people an opportunity to harmless to others throw their aggression. This is something like a therapy session. Zadolbal boss? Stumps panda! Run out of money? Stumps panda! Problems on the personal front? Stumps, stumps, stumps panda!
33-year-old Nate Hill created your character, hoping to provide outreach sessions for splashing aggression for everyone. However, those wishing to call to his house Pandu whipping turned quite a bit. Therefore Panda Stumps I hit the streets of New York.

As recognized in his blogging on Twitter twitter.com/natexhill «Panda" Nate Hill - per day is about one hundred willing to kick it.

One hit is worth one dollar. And one person can strike only once.

"Panda Kick Me" during a "lunch break" in Brooklyn grocery store.

During a photo shoot one of the passers-by even gave Pandu roundhouse kick somewhere in the region of the abdomen. But Pande overweening - suit is equipped with special padding that protects against bumps Nate Hill.

On the question of why he chose the image of a panda, Nate admitted that he likes controversy. After panda usually causes sea of ​​emotion, ordinary people just melt at the sight of a cute black and white bears. Nate thinks that vent aggression on something sweetly - it's weird and funny at the same time. Therefore, it is Panda - it's not just a masochist antics, and - an art project.

Streets of New York - not the safest place in the world. But Nate does not complain: people who meet him behave quite good-naturedly, and more than one blow to the rules he gets.

Nate bought his costume in China through eBay for $ 175. But because of its high growth (1, 89) Nate had his alter that cost $ 145 more.

When Panda down in the subway, he prefers to take his head, "so as not to look like an idiot."

To date, the 33-year-old Nate Hill is not at home, and his panda project - an attempt to get back on their feet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting