Mars - one way ticket!

Journey into space - a dream for many people. But the idea that will never come back to planet Earth - for the most nightmarish thoughts!
However, still 400 people volunteered to travel in one direction. Flight to Mars ...

Nasa gave the US announcement that recruited people who will have the opportunity to fly to Mars, with a view to settling humanity on a new planet.
Letters + 5 ph via p-i-f

Unbelievable but true: from the student to the nurse. Withdraw a lot of people who are willing to fly on a strange planet, with no chance to go back!

For example, an auto mechanic and father of three children, Pasha Rostov (69) wrote in a statement: "I work well with tools and can repair different things. I even built its own system of solar-powered. »

But psychologists warn against travel into space:

"Isolation during life on Mars can lead to depression, life on Mars, it sounds more romantic than it actually is." - Said psychology professor Albert Harrison.
This means - in touch with family, friends and all friends forever cut short. "Also on Mars it would be terribly boring. & quot;
In particular, the lack of opportunity to return to Earth psychologist considers a serious problem.
"Participants should be able to return home," said Harrison.

Return to Earth would have cost too much!

"The inhabitants of Mars will be regularly sent to the most important things of life, and they will have to look how to use resources to survive," explains Professor Dirk Schulze-Makuch of Washington.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting