Fanta or a breath of nostalgia

Samson writes Sholademi
6 ph
"Phantom" for the first time in our country, tried in 1980, during the summer "Olympic" in Moscow. Until then its existence the Soviet people did not even know.

I am watching these nostalgic photos and try to remember, and when I first tried the "Phantom". Probably in 1983 or 1984. My mother's birthday I bought some glass bottles 0.33. Each of them cost 45 cents (or 30?).

Then, if you pass an empty bottle in glass, you could get 15 cents. I loved doing it. Drink a few bottles of "phantom" or "Coke" go - hand over, and another currently buy. Better yet, if you will hand over glass bottles of 0.5, which was filled in "Baikal", "Pinocchio" and "Duchess". Behind them were given 20 cents (and they cost a drink - 50). The same was in steklopriёme bottle from the "Zhigulevsky" beer.

Actually, in the lower-middle classes (up to 1990), my first pocket money I earned it on the bottle. And for that, not at all ashamed. So today there were many)

In the spring of 1991 when I first came abroad in Poland (for a week, our class went to the Warsaw exchange with a Polish school), then traded the money bought and brought to Moscow two tin "cans" in 0.33 - with one "Cola", the other - a "phantom". Like, I bought specially to drink a real gourmet "Phantom." But to taste it totally different from the "Soviet".

In my opinion has not changed, the "phantom" taste now. But "Baikal", "Pinocchio" and "Duchess", it seems that it was more delicious childhood. And the "Coca-Cola" with the "Pepsi-Cola" I still confuse the taste, do not feel the difference.

p.s.
And I remember, as a kid, we liked to use openers out of tin cans 0.33 "Coke" or "Phantom" as "dvushek" (two cents) in the phone booth. Always work.

u.p.d.
30th anniversary of "Phantom" in the USSR celebrated the end of last year, and 70 years ago, in general, appeared this brand.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting