Inserts

Different liners were set. Someone is going to one series, someone different, someone everybody players, no matter what kind of gum on the insert they meant someone machines, well, very small and the girls collected «Love is ...». Now I will try to describe the various inserts known to me - because I myself collected them, and they still kept me!
Donald. It was a measure of the value of all the other inserts. Perhaps it is the "Donald" was the basis for the popular word "cartoon": they were drawn comics duck, about Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and about other Disney characters. At first it was a small ear size 45h70 mm.

Then came the great, in the form of flexographic labels. But they are rare, they can be glued only once, and they may have not occurred from chewing gum. There were some great "Donald" in Germany, the title was Donald ML (or something, like clothes - L, ML, XL?), But I have not seen live, and learned about them only through the Internet.

3.Lazer. The first gum standard size Turkish firm Ulker. Wraps were highly interesting: rich colors, camouflage lettering. For inserts size 82-84h63 mm portrayed military equipment: aircraft, ships, helicopters, tanks, multiple rocket launchers, and so on.

4.Tehnika pictured as the US (denoted by the letter ABD), and other countries - France, Britain, Israel, Sweden, Germany, Italy and Japan. Even the Soviet Union was introduced - for example, by helicopter Mil Mi-6, which was depicted on №36, or MiG-29 (№33). Like most of the company's inserts in the series was 70 cartoons. "Laser" valued on a par with "Turbo" and cost 5-6 "Donald." The price of gum themselves differ only by 30-40 percent. The first price that I remember - it 6-7 rubles for the "Laser", "Donald" was worth around 5, "Love-IS" - 4. Later, there were small "lasers" - 63h57 mm. Golden took the time ...

Final. Of course, the players. Standard "Finals" Turkish firm Ulker called Final-90 and had dimensions 63h83 mm - as in "laser".

6. But there were still "Finals» - Final-88, very rare, have a flag indicating the country of football, was not rectangular, but on the corner, trapeze. The two series differed.

7. There was also a Final-86. Different from the 88th, first, pictures, secondly, under each player wrote not only the name but also the name (in the subsequent series - the first name), and thirdly, the room was red (later - black).

8. I still have one such - №28, the Spaniard Emilio Butragueno. Then came the Final-Final-92 and 93, but they have been repeated "Ninety": in these years the World Cup is not played

9.Inogda images in case of an error. For example, in one cartoon on the flag of Columbia blue stripe has been replaced with black.

10. "Finals" More and more often than "Donald", trim offset and sometimes cartoon was exactly half of the two players. These were valued less than the standard, although, of course, should be - more expensive. That's the story happened once with the "Finals". He came to our uncle, bought a pack of gum at the kiosk and began to give us for every two in a diary ("Apprentice without deuces - a soldier without a rifle"). Each battered by chewing gum wrapped in black. I asked for pink (single color among black). By the way, Uncle gum on our Deuces not enough. And then it turned out that all the black gum same sack: №54, the player of the Soviet national team Protasov. Only in pink was №18 - the national team of Uruguay. Then it was referred to as "Vrugvay." One German player name was Mathaeus, we thought it was very fit: Mataus "dangle" on the field. The series will continue to produce collections of Final-Final-94 and 95, but we did not sell them, and the pictures I learned only from the Internet.

Along with the "Finals" series came out of an unknown producer called me CinCin. The same players, the only other pictures and other teams and countries.

12.Guinness. Guinness World Records. The inscriptions were in Turkish, but based on the pictures and some funny numbers could imagine What was the record.
For example, one lady cut off peel an apple with a length of 52, 51 meters. Or one guy on the bath overcame 57, 9 km. Or another pepper pounded the drum continuously for 50 days and 17 hours. And so on. Insert size - 83h65 mm, the number of pieces in the series is unknown to me, but not less than 50. The manufacturer also lost.

Also it has been turbo bombibom, Pedro, Lavis. If there are pictures Fill.

FSE. Hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting