University of Amsterdam

39 photos. Taken from here.

1. The difference between what I saw at the University of Amsterdam and the way I was in the Tver University 15 years ago, is enormous. I do not know now look our universities, but the differences from my Amsterdam were not only in the technical equipment of classrooms, but also in the burning eyes of the students. We often just sit out pair, but here people really learn.

In the evening I was at a student party and the gap in my consciousness increased even more ...

Depending on the coolness of Moscow university students travel in it or on the subway or on the Caen and Lamborghini. In Amsterdam are all moving on bicycles:

2. Parking in front of the university crowded great. All of them are similar to each other and differ only in the degree of corrosion to a minimum:

3. For the compactness of a 2-storey park - one from the bottom, second from top:

5. The new bike in Amsterdam is from 400 to 700 euros and can be purchased with stolen 20-ku. Stealing bike - one of the most widespread crimes in the capital of Holland. Steal in two passes. The first attacker bites huge bicycle chain cutters and leaves. After a while another approaches and, as if nothing had happened, he went on a bike:

6. By the way, one car we were able to find the entrance to the university. It is strange that it was not a chain fastened to a pole, like all bikes:

7. Generally, a tour of the university I organized my reader natusik_22. Login no one was guarding, and we just went inside:

8. In the corridors with tables, for which students are prepared for classes. Tuition here is 2 thousand euros per year for students from the European Union and 12 thousand euros for the Russians, so for the money, young people are really trying to get the knowledge. By the way (I am very far from the subject), and how much is now worth learning in our schools?

9. Since the library is forbidden to talk, the university has a special room, where students can get together and collectively discuss any problem:

10. Or just sit workout:

11. On the territory of the whole university is working wi-fi. Schedule of classes, numbers of audiences, homework - all students learn through the University server:

12. The self-study rooms are nice sofas:

13. Part of the table fenced decorative walls of hanging ropes:

14. Technical equipment of the rooms, to put it mildly, is striking:

15. Everyone can take a spare room and work out:

16. And this is a chandelier in the room for self-training:

17. For those who do not have a laptop, installed throughout the building terminals, through which you can access the server of the University:

18. Auditorium lecture hall like a theater:

19. Before each chair is put forward table:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting