Sometimes beached ships for decades on a hill in the forest or just a few kilometers from the coast, reminding residents about the last disaster. Before you pictures of ships and vessels that have been dumped on the land due to the tsunami in Japan.
30 photos from here
1. The fishing boat «Myojinmaru-3" on the roadway in the city of Kesennuma.
2. ejected tsunami in Kesennuma streets ship, Miyagi Prefecture.
3. Ferries and other vessels at a crossroads in Kesennuma.
4. Collapsed into the car ship in Kesennuma.
5. Fishing Boat on the road in Kesennuma, Miyagi Prefecture.
6. Fishing boat in Kesennuma.
7. The ship stranded on land in the harbor in Sendai.
8. Thrown ashore ship destroyed a house not far from Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture.
9. The vessel is in a residential area of Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture.
10. A cyclist rides past a beached ship in the port of Sendai.
11. The ship thrown out at the car in Ishinomaki.
12.Sudno, beached in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture.
14. People on the bridge on which the ship was thrown into the tsunami in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture.
15. Pleasure boat, thrown at houses in otsushit in Iwate Prefecture.
16. Rescuers Ofunato in the background thrown on the roof of the boat.
17. The self-defense forces around the ship beached on the ruins of the city of Ofunato.
18. The ship among the ruins of the city of Ofunato, Iwate Prefecture.
19. The fishing boat on a street in Ofunato.
20. Members of the American rescue squad around overturned vessel in Ofunato.
21. The machine passes the ship washed up on shore near the port Hashinohe, Aomori Prefecture.
22. A man walks past a beached fishing boat in Hashinohe, Aomori Prefecture, northern Japan.
23. A cyclist rides past a beached ship in port Hashinohe.
24. The ejected on land Boat Waku, in Miyagi Prefecture.
25. Thrown on land the ship in Aomori Prefecture.
26. Boat on the road two kilometers from the coast in the city of Natori.
27. The ship in the port of Kamayshi.
28. Ferry among the ruins of houses in Miyako.
29. Fishing boat in Oarai, Ibaraki Prefecture.
30. The self-defense forces are searching for the dead among the ruins in the background thrown ashore ship in Higashimatsushima, Miyagi Prefecture.