Photos from the kotoohote.

It is not only photos but also text :)

1) Actually the protagonist :) Phil called it, but because the name was given little shit palm-sized (or even less), and now it hardened hunter, it was decided to change the name to something more solid! Allow me to introduce the cat Phil!

2) Like all normal, adequate, not phlegmatic, a great lover of cats hunt all that crawls, flies, runs, moves ... In general all that is showing signs of life :) on hunting is serious, it can be judged by the expression of his insolent red muzzle :)

3) I agreed with him on the photo shoot, with the promise that it will definitely show in the "animal world", in the "most dangerous predators of the planet" :) they are so Cats cats :) Of course, he believed me and let the shooting process is not mediocre proximity.

4) The process of hunting did not take long and now Phil has dragged prey home to prove his masters servants that he is strong, ruthless and bloodthirsty! This is to ensure that they would have, and did not mean to rebel :)

5) After the hunt, of course, need a break, of course, not taking his eyes off the production

6) rested Phil invited me to share his prey, offering me back, his words very luchshuyu I politely refused, trying to convince this "dangerous predator" that is not hungry. After my refusal Phil KOTEgoricheski forbade me to take pictures of a bloody feast, arguing the fact that "In the animal world," watching the children.

7) After feasting Phil came back satisfied, but sleepy, and it seemed to me that I'm starting to irritate him, as he looked at me with one eye and growled extremely friendly in this regard, I have decided to call it a day, and finally asked to make a general picture in the memory: )

8) What do I graciously have allowed all :)!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting