Home space

After I posted my pictures easter eggs, colored fluorescent paint, I began to receive messages in which people who have fluorescent lights, asking where to get such paints.
So I decided to create this topic, which will show the materials that I use, and tell you how to do the so-called "fractals."

Much information will be text and 20 photos.

So here's an example of suitable materials, all kinds of paints and clay can be purchased at any office supply store, I took a thread in special shops for embroidery and needlework. The key word here "fluorescent" Sellers know it, and will immediately recognize that you need.

Now I will talk about fractal. So, the first step: draw a pencil on the wall of a circle and divide it into 33 equal segments (put her 32 points at the same distance from each other) about the case.

Posted in [mergetime] 1303728453 [/ mergetime]
Photo 1

Here are three photos of the process)

number two

Posted in [mergetime] 1303728556 [/ mergetime]
three circle ready)

Posted in [mergetime] 1303728599 [/ mergetime]
We are trying to drive to a place where these points are located 32 upholstery cloves: these are small decorative studs with enlarged heads.

Now note that the principle of creating a fractal - take for the beginning of the nail at the top of the circle and tied around the thread, pull it straight down, to the opposite cloves, departed from him for one stud counterclockwise, and tied a string around it, pull over to the opposite again retreat to one counterclockwise and ties, and so on.

After a while, if we have not strayed and no mistake, our thread will return to the original number 1 cloves, leaving the inside of the circle of our beautiful geometric pattern.

Now you can experiment with colors in full of thread, and the size of the step that in the previous example was equal to one (here the principle is: the smaller the step is, the denser and richer pattern, and the closer to the center of the pass line). The main thing during each thread does not change the step size as long as it did not return to the original point where we run it.
will continue to be a few pictures)))

add a different color

once again change the stride length

Now again, add color, as you can see fainter colors visually seem to be much deeper bright expense of this pattern seems to be three-dimensional

I scored in the corners by three nails and made here such corners, thread them took a lot had to be interrupted and a ride to the store))

The first fractal is ready, now it looks something like this)

Well, and now a few more pictures from another room)

wife bother)))))

Here are two wall distance

the center Adds red

ready)

And now we wait until after dark, and include fluorescent lamps)

All end selections)) Peace to all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting