ZIL Moscow

I understand very skillful pens Week is going on? I'll make a contribution.
Sor for quality. barely photos naryl) Phone.

Year 2008. Happened upheaval in my life, or rather in the life of my kitchen. But it's not about her. It's about her long-livers. Refrigerator ZIL Moscow. Year I do not know. And like all survivors refrigerators 90s he was particularly obkleyan liners from zhevachek "Ellen and the boys", "Donald" and of course the stickers with bananas and oranges.
This is the only photo of the old ZIL more precise piece of photography.

Why pink? I Do Not Know. Just wanted something bright thread. The hull was sanded, coated with primer and after drying was coated with ultra glossy enamel. To get a color tinting was ordered. The store is a 5-minute workshop from white paint was the acid pink. I had to put 3 layers. And my advice to you! Use spray. The fact that I was painting with a brush is evident divorce.

Posted in [mergetime] 1308155264 [/ mergetime]
At first I thought to make black spots on the cow, but then too lazy to draw in a brush. I took the masking tape and spray with black paint.
That's actually what happened.
At first they thought could stand a bit and change, but now he caught it and change it and do not want to! And the main thing works!
That's all I wanted to say!

I would add 1

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting