The richest duchess marries

The richest woman in Spain, which owns more than ten ancient castles, has a huge collection of works of art and is a distant relative of Winston Churchill and Princess Diana, has decided to give away the relatives of his vast fortune, so they allowed her to marry an ordinary employee of the Department of Social Security, which is under the Duchess for 24 years, writes the Guardian.

At the moment, the Duchess of Alba 85 years. According to the Guinness Book of Records, a woman has more noble titles than any other noble person in the world. At Alba ducal titles 7, 22 and 24 of the princely title of Marquis. Furthermore, as a joke filed Duchess, it may have one of the longest names in the world. Full name sounds like a royal lady Maria del Rosario Cajetan Alfonso Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart, and Silva. (almost everything honestly stolen from Rambler.ru)

As head of the house of Alba with a 539-year history, the Duchess has the right to enter a horse in Seville Cathedral and not bowed the knee to the pope. But marry a rich lady love Spain can not. At least if her choice is not of noble blood.

For such a union of the aristocracy in the world requires the consent of her six children, who likes to point out how the duchess, had long been divorced. All the children of the Duchess were born from his first marriage with the son of the royal person of the Duke of Sotomayor Pedro Luis Martinez, who died in 1972.

The current name of the Duchess elect Alfonso Diez. He works in the Department of Social Welfare and engaged in advertising. Beloved wanted to get married in 2008, but then the family of the Duchess issued a sharp condemnation of this move. Spanish King Juan Carlos personally called the Duchess of Alba, and talked of it is "disgracing the whole family" marriage.

But now, it seems, the Duchess was able to find a way to circumvent the ban of his family. The yield was simple, like all brilliant - Alba decided when to give life to their children their due inheritance. In addition, the chosen royal personages Alfonso Diez signed a paper that does not pretend to coin out of his future wife.

"Alfonso does not need any grain of my wealth. All that he needs - that's me, "- said the Duchess of Alba.

If mere social worker can be called disinterested, the Duchess of children - barely. At the moment, the royal personages six children and eight grandchildren. Each of them receives at the lock, as well as a significant plot of land. To manage the property of the noble women in the world will from now on her eldest son. According to various estimates, the state of the Duchess of Alba is 60 million euros to 3, 5 billion euros. Duchess herself, however, does not consider himself rich.

"Yes, I have a lot of works of art, but I can not eat them!" - Said the Duchess. According to Guardian, a collection of Alba, among other things, includes the first edition of "Don Quixote" and a map of America, Columbus made personally.

The Duchess of Alba is not the first time his relatives shocked "unacceptable", in their opinion, behavior. In 1978, the royal illegally married a Jesuit priest Jesus Aguirre-and-Ortiz de Zarate. In Spain, the end of the 70s this event caused a huge scandal. Whatever it was, the couple lived happily together for almost a quarter century. Jesús de Zarate died in 2001.

And you know, ladies and gentlemen ... Somehow I envy both of them ... They are no longer 20 years old ... I mennya - all ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting