Kyoto, the city of a thousand temples

Kyoto, the city of a thousand temples. So call it the Japanese, and for good reason. In Kyoto, a lot of churches, at almost every turn. Just Kyoto - it is the old capital of Japan. In this city, a lot of ancient monuments and buildings, so this town is very popular among both Japanese and foreigners.
Last weekend my wife and I visited this wonderful place.

Photos: more than 100, just can not say it all depends on how quickly I get tired.
Please do not break compilation. On completion'll let you know.

So my wife and I decided to go to Kyoto. They came on a tour agency, issued permits for 2 days and 1 night and began to collect things. We decided to go early, that would all have time to explore. Therefore we got tickets for the earliest departure time schinkansena (Japanese super express) - 6:40 am.

Day One

Gains in Tokyo and wait for our train. At 6:35 it submitted to the platform. From here begins our journey. Here in the photo you can see what it looks like from the front.

Inside, it was very cozy and comfortable. Soft chairs, socket, Wi-Fi, a bulletin board.

Then I managed to make only 1 frame inside the train, as asked not to take pictures, so as not to confuse people. This vestibule, which contains a toilet, washbasin and opposite the machine with water.

After two and a half hours we arrived in Kyoto. At the station, there were a lot of people, mostly tourists. We long to think, to what exit we go, because if you go to the wrong exit, then go to the hotel for about 15-20 minutes, and only 3 minutes.

Once at the station, you could buy souvenirs and sweets, but we left it on the day of departure

Having dealt with the direction went to the door.

The street was nice and cloudy 23 to 37 and it was terrible stuffiness. I was hoping that the rain in these 2 days will not be in vain ... hoping ...

In general, we quickly ran to the hotel, passed things because Moving in only an hour a day and at the hour of 9 am, decided to start with a visit to the temples.
Not far from the hotel began to appear beautiful buildings

PS: perekonvertil photos because exceeds the allowable size of some of Yap th

Next came across the store with the sale of all sorts of amulets, talismans, souvenirs ...

And finally we come to the first temple. Near the gate, we stood for about 10 minutes, looked at them from all sides, very much beautiful

Around here and so it looks the territory of this temple

That is the main temple in the area. It was at that point service and anyone can join. Walking inside also allowed

In front of people remove their shoes and go barefoot. I'm afraid to drive a splinter chose to stay in his socks. But passing the temple I was surprised, socks stayed clean, it struck me.

At the temple I was able to make a few photos, so as not to interfere with the service.

There is a service. People pray, playing traditional music in the background ...

In front of the room are what the service attributes. I'm not understand

Here is the temple lighting.

Two

I liked how they decorated area. Everywhere planted trees, shrubs, herbs in general a lot of

In the center of the whole area that's growing here is tree

And this is the source of holy water. People come, rinse your hands and mouth, thereby purifying of all the bad that they have said or done. Drink is not recommended

The very same water flows here from this dragon

Two

Just inside the temple there is such a pattern here

It is composed of 750,000 people
photos

very interesting sculpture in the form of a bowl with water standing on the side of the temple.

I have long wondered why the Japanese are very popular here tkie roof here ...

The answer was simple. There are 2 reasons. First, on the roof of a house is not the little devils would climb, rising to the middle, they will roll down to the bottom. And the second: for easy movement and camouflage of the samurai during the attack.

I saw a lonely pigeon lying.

Blackboard with images either devils or something else what is not driven beings ...

close

Initially, the temple looked like this

The very same area of ​​the park is as follows

Then we went to the next temple. Very disappointed that it is completely forbidden to take pictures. Only on the street, and there was rain and I was very angry

So we had to walk on this corridor here and take pictures every which reached for the lens

This temple contains 1,000 statues of the goddess Canon

photo steal Ineta. All gold-plated statues.

In general, I walked and Fota. While the thought of what would sfotat, nafotal tree leaves ...

Two

Three

then I tried to shoot a falling raindrop. But I have not got

Then he disappeared from the viewfinder greens and I discovered here is a lake that's very nice.

Children frolic in the rain

And again a lot of greens, somewhere inside there is a desire never to leave this place

The lake, which is slightly above the photo. So it is filled with water

Bell, who illuminates every hour his ringing

Here we stayed in a long time. After a couple of quarters, we saw a museum of ancient art and decided to visit it. He is very big, you can wander around an hour and a half, as the surrounding area is very huge.

Inside photographed again banned, because the flash kills paint ... Follow me from room to room staff were running and the next thing I did not take off. They quickly ran up to looking into the neighboring rooms, and poking a finger at me saying that to me better monitored. And now and then I picked up the camera and as soon as I ran up to the employee, I pretended to look around the chamber for ingress of water into the interior ...

At this point, I was shooting a park ...

What a lantern ...

A man thought thinking ...

Meanwhile, all the rain intensified. I started swearing ... And then the wife has thrown a good little idea. Dress up the package at the camera ... Although she said it as a joke, but I did. The feeling that day was nothing left me =)

Then I made a couple of pictures, and then we went to the hotel, because really heavy rain started and move around on bicycles was dangerous due to the fact that he refused because of the water brake

Stop -)

PS: Now I prepare some more pictures.

Day Two

Waking up in the morning at 9 o'clock, we looked out the window and were very happy, because the sun is shining! No rain! We quickly packed up and went to breakfast and went to travel further. This is how the station looks like Kyoto, on a clear day.

But so is our hotel where we spent the night

Very much like to have a meal in the restaurant at the top, but nebylo time for this

view from afar

Quickly deliberated, we decided not to waste time walking to the temples, and go to the largest lake in Japan- Biwako.

INFA of wiki

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting