As I fought with plywood

I ask not break the will of 10 photos.

A little about yourself. Here, there, kaaak strelnet what occurred - well, do not go to sleep until you do what I thought up. The truth is sometimes sunk a long time is not enough, and unfinished damn thing goes in the trash to the other (as well as my first "tipapost"). But this is still kept ...

It was a rainy evening, February-March, I was disheartened crawled home to your wife and kiddies with nedopropitoy received a salary, when I blocked the road a newspaper kiosk! Through the eyes of a pile of paper and not even noticing that it is written on it, I think for some reason stopped, the brain through the eyeballs brought clarity, memory banks sent the picture seen on the subject of the similarity with the vision of the past and ... a miracle! The comparison! I remembered -

That is to say, my workplace:

09 Gave Me machine here, and his wife - a pleasant night

And you uzhzhzhasno impatient, Lord)

I'm kidding, I brake itself, well, I'm sorry, I had to really prepare.

10 The procedure of acupuncture

11 It paneling roughing, finishing finish now, sorry time for the boat less manage to carve.

In general, I'm sorry, the next topic will be more prepared, processed and filed, believe me - I will try. And until today! Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting